• Post New Message
You're browsing the GameFAQs Message Boards as a guest. Sign Up for free (or Log In if you already have an account) to be able to post messages, change how messages are displayed, and view media in posts.

User Info: JakeN43

JakeN43
4 weeks ago#1
I'm having the damndest time getting to the scale pile in the Boiling Lizard's room to take him down to half health. I was able to get to the East room and unlock it. I then went back to town to rest up. Did I just screw myself and basically have to start the room over again from the South door since all the smaller scales respawn?
(edited 4 weeks ago)

User Info: YoruWestwood

YoruWestwood
4 weeks ago#2
The small scales respawn, but you're not really screwed if you have the shortcut into the east room open. If you grab enough Ice Stakes and head back through the east room, you can destroy a scale, retreat into the east room, let the Boiling Lizard reset, and then repeat until you can destroy the big scale. There's only like 4 scales to destroy total before the big one is destroyed.

User Info: JakeN43

JakeN43
4 weeks ago#3
Thanks for the quick response!
I actually wasn't expecting such a quick response so I went the long way around, came back through the South door, and patiently worked my way in and out destroying all of them until I was able to take out the large cluster. I literally just destroyed it and warped back to town. Now I can fight him with impunity
  • Post New Message

GameFAQs Q&A