• Post New Message
You're browsing the GameFAQs Message Boards as a guest. Sign Up for free (or Log In if you already have an account) to be able to post messages, change how messages are displayed, and view media in posts.
  1. Boards
  2. Etrian Odyssey IV: Legends of the Titan
  3. Landsknecht: Do I need more than one point in each link attack?

User Info: JohnJSal

JohnJSal
2 months ago#11
Ah, that makes sense. Granted, everyone seems inefficient in random encounters now that I have Auto-Spread and Venom Throw! :)

But maybe I'll look into Shockwave. More AOEs wouldn't hurt. But the HP penalty....ouch!
(edited 2 months ago)

User Info: mynameisrocket

mynameisrocket
2 months ago#12
JohnJSal posted...
Ah, that makes sense. Granted, everyone seems inefficient in random encounters now that I have Auto-Spread and Venom Throw! :)

But maybe I'll look into Shockwave. More AOEs wouldn't hurt. But the HP penalty....ouch!

You get the HP back pretty easily, though. You regen as your walk and you can heal a million different ways! It's better than the whole party taking damage instead. After Venom Throw + Auto-Spread and Shockwave, nothing survives. Add a Flame Rune and you can walk over most encounters.
It's 106 miles to Arroyo, we've got a full fusion cell, half a pack of RadAway, it's midnight, and I'm wearing a 50 year old Vault 13 jumpsuit. Let's hit it.

User Info: JohnJSal

JohnJSal
2 months ago#13
I considered taking one point in it, just to have it to use, but then the idea of always having to keep a Katana equipped made me hesitate. Plus, I think I have exactly as many points left as I need to finish up everything else I wanted to get. Ergh.....I'll take a look again and see. I also need to keep reminding myself that resting is easy to do and the loss of two levels is pretty trivial!
(edited 2 months ago)

User Info: Thard_Verad

Thard_Verad
2 months ago#14
Landsknecht and Bushi both have passive skills that reward dual-wielding. L's raises defense, B's raises attack.
"Many in harmony surpass one in perfection." - Guildmaster, Etrian Odyssey II
  1. Boards
  2. Etrian Odyssey IV: Legends of the Titan
  3. Landsknecht: Do I need more than one point in each link attack?
  • Post New Message

GameFAQs Q&A