• Post New Message
You're browsing the GameFAQs Message Boards as a guest. Sign Up for free (or Log In if you already have an account) to be able to post messages, change how messages are displayed, and view media in posts.
  1. Boards
  2. Etrian Odyssey IV: Legends of the Titan
  3. How does this N/A build sound for level 40?

User Info: JohnJSal

JohnJSal
2 months ago#1
So I'm finally sitting down with a skill simulator and coming up with a plan for when I can dual class, which is soon. I expect to do it right around level 42, so I plan to rest at that point and reassign my skill points, which is why I just did a build for level 40. I have a general idea of what to continue maxing (Venom Throw, Blade Furry, Shadowbite, Follow Trace, etc.), but for now I'm thinking this. Any suggestions for where I may need to spend more or less points? Remember, I'm only level 40, so any point shortages should be a somewhat temporary issue as I continue to level.

Nightseeker/Arcanist Build
Level: 40
Level Cap: 70
Total Points: 47
Available Points: 0
Retired: No

Main Class: Nightseeker
Proficiency: 1/1
Expertise: 1/1
Enlightenment: 1/1
Ice Knife: 3/10
Biding Slice: 2/10
Sand Throw: 2/6
Nerve Throw: 2/6
Blade Flurry: 3/6
Assassinate: 3/8
Shadow Bite: 2/8
Sleep Throw: 2/6
Curse Throw: 2/6
Spread Throw: 2/4
Swift Edge: 2/8
Venom Throw: 4/6
Foul Mastery: 2/8
Follow Trace: 4/8
Auto-Spread: 4/6

Sub Class: Arcanist
Ailment Boost: 4/5
TP Return: 1/3

Generated by Etrian Odyssey 4 Skill Simulator
https://reinasakuraba.github.io/eo4skillsim/

User Info: YoruWestwood

YoruWestwood
2 months ago#2
The build looks fine. You mentioned maxing Shadow Bite, though I assume you meant Swift Edge, since that's the better skill for links.

User Info: JohnJSal

JohnJSal
2 months ago#3
YoruWestwood posted...
The build looks fine. You mentioned maxing Shadow Bite, though I assume you meant Swift Edge, since that's the better skill for links.

I was thinking Shadow Bite because I had printed an older post that said to either do Shadow Bite and Venom Throw OR Swift Edge and Nerve Throw. But I actually just looked over your post from the other day, and I noticed you said Swift Edge, so yeah, I need to change that one.
  1. Boards
  2. Etrian Odyssey IV: Legends of the Titan
  3. How does this N/A build sound for level 40?
  • Post New Message

GameFAQs Q&A