• Topic Archived
You're browsing the GameFAQs Message Boards as a guest. Sign Up for free (or Log In if you already have an account) to be able to post messages, change how messages are displayed, and view media in posts.
  1. Boards
  2. Etrian Odyssey IV: Legends of the Titan
  3. No-Chem WS 6-turn 100% Success Rate Kill (Spoilers)

User Info: YoruWestwood

YoruWestwood
6 months ago#1
I suppose I could have posted this in the 7-turn topic, but this will prevent that one from getting too overloaded.

https://youtu.be/QpzFX2MUvKs

So Acuros did a 7-turn 100% success rate kill. I used a similar strategy to get a 6-turn kill. The main difference is swapping a Runemaster for an Imperial. Rear Guarding two characters lets me get enough burst back without cutting into my damage too much.

My original idea was triple I/B, which may also be able to get a 6-turn 100% success rate kill. The main problem I was running into was guaranteeing that I regain enough burst for the turn the eye opens. I may revisit triple I/B later, but for now I'm happy with this. I don't see a way that 100% in 5-turns would be possible, so I'll claim that this is the lowest turn count possible for 100% success rate.

A minor amusing fact, there's no way to get a preemptive on Warped Savior if you also want to use chemicals. The game won't let you use chems until WS spawns and you can't get the preemptive after it spawns.

1. Boards
  2. Etrian Odyssey IV: Legends of the Titan
  3. No-Chem WS 6-turn 100% Success Rate Kill (Spoilers)
  • Topic Archived

GameFAQs Q&A