• Post New Message
You're browsing the GameFAQs Message Boards as a guest. Sign Up for free (or Log In if you already have an account) to be able to post messages, change how messages are displayed, and view media in posts.
This topic contains spoilers - you can click, tap, or highlight to reveal them
  1. Boards
  2. Etrian Odyssey IV: Legends of the Titan
  3. Etrian Odyssey IV: Conditonal Drop List (spoilers)
Sir Fuzzi posted...

Is there such an item like Addle Gas for Petrification, or am I stuck to using weapons that have petrify forges? In the latter case, do any stats factor into the success chance?

Nope, just Petrify weapons; only LUC will help you proc it, as would levels too...

User Info: Eojima

Eojima
7 years ago#52
Oh, where do u find the legendary food on the 4th map?
Outside the Hall of Darkness, in block A1 of the 4th land.

User Info: VentusStorm

VentusStorm
7 years ago#54
Chaosmaster00 posted...
Gamernut35 posted...
Are any of these Monsters/Drops permanently missable?

As far as I have seen, no; all quest-related and end-maze bosses respawn after a set period of time.

Wait wha. HOW long?! I just want the berserker skin for my runemaster..
Even though I beat the guardian cradle while asleep I still didn't get the conditional drop D:>

User Info: DapperEntity

DapperEntity
6 years ago#56
VentusStorm posted...
Gamernut35 posted...
As far as I have seen, no; all quest-related and end-maze bosses respawn after a set period of time.

Wait wha. HOW long?! I just want the berserker skin for my runemaster..

14 days. Sorry.

fortressgirl100 posted...
Even though I beat the guardian cradle while asleep I still didn't get the conditional drop D:>

That's quite impressive. How did you press the buttons while you were asleep?
On a serious note, attacking it wakes it up. If it's asleep you have to kill it in one hit.

User Info: Haradaska

Haradaska
3 years ago#57
This might be a stupid question but cant i get these items without the conditions. i dont want to have to put all of these conditions down on my weapons and skills or else it will most likely drop my atk or something else important.
Haradaska posted...
This might be a stupid question but cant i get these items without the conditions. i dont want to have to put all of these conditions down on my weapons and skills or else it will most likely drop my atk or something else important.

Formaldehyde, when used the turn any monster is killed, forced every item a monster can drop to drop. You can only find a couple pre-postgame, but once you reach the 6th stratum, you can make Formaldehyde using the (guaranteed) drop of an FOE from its first floor.
3DS FC: 1590-4884-9269 | Fantasy Life GameFAQs chatbox: http://fantasylifegfaqs.chatango.com
The place to go for helpful and friendly FL players to hangout!

User Info: Rositchi

Rositchi
3 years ago#59
Any Formaldehyde is definitely best for the dragons, otherwise it's a pain to farm everything to fully upgrade their special weapons.
Rositchi posted...
Any Formaldehyde is definitely best for the dragons, otherwise it's a pain to farm everything to fully upgrade their special weapons.

Between Runemaster's elemental resistance altering Runes (Fire/Ice/Volt), elemental Links that strike for melee damage and whose Chasers' damage is based off the initial damage, and Imperial Drives that strike for melee and elemental damage (though primarily accounted for melee), getting the conditional drops of the Dragons are not really that difficult.
3DS: 1590-4884-9269 | Discord Chat for online gaming with Chaos! https://discord.gg/hDQ6rWb
The more you learn, the less you know, maaan...
(edited 3 years ago)
  1. Boards
  2. Etrian Odyssey IV: Legends of the Titan
  3. Etrian Odyssey IV: Conditonal Drop List (spoilers)
  • Post New Message

GameFAQs Q&A