You're browsing the GameFAQs Message Boards as a guest. Sign Up for free (or Log In if you already have an account) to be able to post messages, change how messages are displayed, and view media in posts.

User Info: ClackMan

ClackMan
1 month ago#1
Im playing on Proud 1st for trophy sake and I can barely move!!
The throw ice at me and I cant shake out of it!
So they throw another while IM STUCK and die over and over!
Cant see it coming cause there are so many and I cant see everyone at once!
Just ONE of those 4 spread attacks hit and Im screwed!

Who the f*** designed this?
The difference between Tavern Town and the next 3 worlds is like Normal in DMC to Sora Must Die
With Enemies taking forever to takedown and needing on 2 or 3 hits to kill you!!
Even Balloonra is nothing because of the long startup! It does 30% damage at best to ONE of the many targets! Not to mention wave after wave with NO SAVE POINT Before or during!

No wonder I avoided this game all these years! WTF were they smoking???
Sneaking in Chain of Memories Card Crap with Pokemon, 2 things I despise!!

UGH!!
Twitter @ClackOff / YouTube: https://www.youtube.com/channel/UCQ1aCgCiJKgMdd1t5CoR7VA You think Im gonna waste more of my time addressing a troll? LOL

User Info: ClackMan

ClackMan
1 month ago#2
I was also pissed that his game 1 and 2 were on PS3 and then this was announced only for PS4
Im like what in this game needs a PS4? NOTHING!
Everything can be done with the analogue and x button if need be!
Twitter @ClackOff / YouTube: https://www.youtube.com/channel/UCQ1aCgCiJKgMdd1t5CoR7VA You think Im gonna waste more of my time addressing a troll? LOL

User Info: AdmiralStiff

AdmiralStiff
1 month ago#3
Play on easy
You cannot stop me from getting inside
I am cold, I am hard and my name... is Reality

User Info: Hotel_Security

Hotel_Security
4 weeks ago#4
I was also pissed that his game 1 and 2 were on PS3 and then this was announced only for PS4
Im like what in this game needs a PS4? NOTHING!

It's 2019. You'd be flushing money down the drain to put it out on the PS3. Half the people out there already sold theirs.