• Topic Archived
You're browsing the GameFAQs Message Boards as a guest. Sign Up for free (or Log In if you already have an account) to be able to post messages, change how messages are displayed, and view media in posts.
  1. Boards
  2. Kingdom Hearts 3D: Dream Drop Distance
  3. Strange fight in La Cité des Cloches

User Info: Hiatos

Hiatos
8 months ago#1
While I was checking 'La Cité des Cloches' with Riku, I ended up fighting an odd Dream Eater. It was an albino frog wielding a fencing sword and a shield.

I took the challenge and whacked a couple of life bars off of him... and before I could finish the fight, he bid farewell and ran off!

Any idea who that was and how I'm supposed to finish this fight?

User Info: rabulabu

rabulabu
8 months ago#2
That was Lord Kyroo; you will encounter him in the Nave in La Cité des Cloches as Riku, Promontory in Prankster’s Paradise as Sora, and then again at Symphony of Sorcery in the Moonlight Wood as Riku. If you don’t beat him at the Symphony of Sorcery world he returns to the Nave and you can try again. Once defeated you receive his recipe and an HP bonus depending on what character you are playing as when you defeat him.
https://www.khwiki.com/Lord_Kyroo

User Info: Hiatos

Hiatos
8 months ago#3
Well, I was able to finish the job at the Promontory. I ended up targetting Lord Kyroo and using wide-area attacks like Drain Dive, Gravity Strike, and Thunder Dive to soften him up and had my Spirits (Cyber Yog and the snail one) deal with the other Kyroo. I also linked for Roll Call and Spinning Bronco to deal heavy damage.

Heck, I only knew I had thrashed Lord Kyroo after I noticed that only a Chef Kyroo remained.
  1. Boards
  2. Kingdom Hearts 3D: Dream Drop Distance
  3. Strange fight in La Cité des Cloches
  • Topic Archived