Whoever f***ing designed the battle with Anti Black Coat needs to be kicked in

• Topic Archived
You're browsing the GameFAQs Message Boards as a guest. Sign Up for free (or Log In if you already have an account) to be able to post messages, change how messages are displayed, and view media in posts.
This topic contains spoilers - you can click, tap, or highlight to reveal them
  1. Boards
  2. Kingdom Hearts 3D: Dream Drop Distance
  3. Whoever f***ing designed the battle with Anti Black Coat needs to be kicked in

User Info: Vamp_Wraith

Vamp_Wraith
2 months ago#1
The balls so f***ing hard. I'm on proud, level 60 and this fight is so f***ing stupid. He can f***ing do an attack that locks you in place, removes all your health but one guaranteeing a random victory for him at any moment? Like are you f***ing kidding me? Not to mention he can absorb health orbs for instant full health in moments. Like what the actual f***, who the f*** thought it was a good idea to design this?
"The way I see it, you can either run from the past, or learn from it!" -- Rafiki, Lion King =D

Vamp_Wraith
2 months ago#2
This game is now a 3/10. f*** DDD, KH3 better be good because there hasnt been a good KH game since 2.
"The way I see it, you can either run from the past, or learn from it!" -- Rafiki, Lion King =D

User Info: ElectricalDance

ElectricalDance
2 months ago#3
I just finished a blind playthrough of this game and I was around level 48 or so when I came to this boss, on Proud mode. I didn't find him super difficult. I generally just mashed square and X until I won, while fitting in triangle commands where I could and healing when needed.

Maybe this is a troll post, I don't know. This board is mostly dead so it's hard to tell.
This signature is only here so sentences at the bottom of my posts won't be overlooked.

Vamp_Wraith
2 months ago#4
I'm dead serious and I feel like you're trolling. It's such a rigged fight, it's f***ing bulls***. I really wanted to like DDD, but now I'm starting to hate it. Maybe I just need to get that Dark Roll ability, I don't know. I specifically spent hours grinding levels just so I wouldn't ever get stuck again and then the game thinks it's cool to throw a boss this cheap out of the blue? What a joke.

Vamp_Wraith
2 months ago#5
This game can die. The story is great, but why do all KH games but 1, 2 and maybe BBS have to be such chores gameplay wise? They've made like 11 of these games now, why is it so hard for them to just make it fun?

Vamp_Wraith
2 months ago#6
I realize triple post but I've got an update:

Alright so now that I've had time to cool off from my initial rant I'd like to restate some things. That fight was brutal, it caught me completely off guard especially since I'd been training my butt off prior to that point. I've been playing this game in between work and rather enjoying it overall, I decided initially I'd play on Proud to start to challenge myself. After a few brutal points early on I wanted to train a lot so I could get through the game at my own pace once I was ready.

I levelled another 8 times and defeated the Anti Black Coat Nightmare after finally figuring out his patterns. He was a seriously hard challenge but it was rewarding defeating him. Facing him and losing so many times the first time I got to him disheartened me immensely and was the first time I had to look online to see if others had as much trouble and maybe I was just doing something wrong. As it turns out it really is because most people seem to agree he's just a very difficult boss/encounter.

I had heard after reading about others similar struggles there would be two subsequent bosses even more difficult than he. I was surprised and glad to find them much easier, my only issue being stressed for time on the final battle before my drop gauge would fully deplete.

Onward I go on this play through! Thank you for listening to my rants and thank god for gamefaqs that I had somewhere to blow off steam. Dream Drop Distance is back up to a 7.5/10 for me at the moment, I think I'm gonna get my nephew this for Christmas.

https://youtu.be/iIy85KLfOVU

User Info: unlosing_ranger

unlosing_ranger
2 months ago#7
Im playing the HD ps4 version. I just spammed block counter attack to win lol. There is a boss much harder im struggling with later on Young Xhanort
<cite>kadabrium posted...</cite> People literally reset for shiny starters from the very beginning which im pretty sure is against nintendos tos

Vamp_Wraith
2 months ago#8
I defeated that boss you mentioned without any further levelling. He was challenging but not nearly as cheap as ABCNightmare.

User Info: DesuDeku

DesuDeku
2 months ago#9
Have you tried abusing balloons?
https://i.imgur.com/QqE3IAr.jpg
Samus Returns
  1. Boards
  2. Kingdom Hearts 3D: Dream Drop Distance
  3. Whoever f***ing designed the battle with Anti Black Coat needs to be kicked in

Report Message

Terms of Use Violations:

Etiquette Issues:

Notes (optional; required for "Other"):
Add user to Ignore List after reporting

Topic Sticky

You are not allowed to request a sticky.

• Topic Archived