You're browsing the GameFAQs Message Boards as a guest. Sign Up for free (or Log In if you already have an account) to be able to post messages, change how messages are displayed, and view media in posts.
  1. Boards
  2. Kingdom Hearts 3D: Dream Drop Distance
  3. PORTAL GLITCH FAQ: Missing a portal? Portals swapped between characters?

User Info: KilledHeart

KilledHeart
6 years ago#11
I got the glitch myself but started a new file over the old one right afterwards so I couldn't test, but Secret Portals don't switch right?

User Info: BMSirius

BMSirius
6 years ago#12
Secret Portals seemed unaffected. It's a problem with Special Portals, distinctly.

I hope this continues to help folks. Thanks to those who have bumped it or stickied it (I have no expectations of a sticky, but if you think it's good enough, please feel free to sticky request it).
PSN for Dragon's Dogma: MrDifficult (Pawn: Merritt)
General Use PSN: DarkestSamus
can't find riku's special portal 6 in monstro QQ. And considering how I didn't finish the game yet I dont think I'm suffering from this gltich o_O
OFFICIAL KID ICARUS UPRISING CHAMPION/FUSION MASTER
Online Name = ******** (All Stars in Name)

User Info: uchihaschamp

uchihaschamp
6 years ago#14
Bump and sticky requested
PSN: uchihasgenius, RikuDarklight4
Gamefaqs, where your opinions starts a flame war. Better get that shield ready

User Info: tmujir955

tmujir955
6 years ago#15
"Depending on how you approach it, you can undergo a character switch WITHOUT actually Dropping. For example, beating the world with Sora causes it to abruptly change to Riku WITHOUT a proper Drop."

I think I may have accidentally glitched my game. Just to be sure, if you beat the world with Sora, you don't see a Drop Bonus screen for Riku right? You just go straight to him?

User Info: xfyrenx

xfyrenx
6 years ago#16
Bump for usefulness.
A fate worse than a fate worse than death... That's pretty bad - Blackadder
SID - KarmaTheAlligator

User Info: BMSirius

BMSirius
6 years ago#17
@DarkWind313: Yes, I agree. Dropping 2-3 times on the World Map is confirmed to work, and is recommended - dropping within Worlds MAY (unconfirmed) prevent the glitch from fixing.

@UltimaZangetsu: Well, given the fact that it's easily fixed, they probably won't waste their money.

tmujir955 posted...
"Depending on how you approach it, you can undergo a character switch WITHOUT actually Dropping. For example, beating the world with Sora causes it to abruptly change to Riku WITHOUT a proper Drop."

I think I may have accidentally glitched my game. Just to be sure, if you beat the world with Sora, you don't see a Drop Bonus screen for Riku right? You just go straight to him?

Yes. You've likely activated the glitch. But don't worry! Beat the game, then drop 2-3 times in a row.
PSN for Dragon's Dogma: MrDifficult (Pawn: Merritt)
General Use PSN: DarkestSamus
(edited 6 years ago)

User Info: Xashowd

Xashowd
6 years ago#18
Sticky Requested. This is a very common problem in the game, and with more people getting it, they'll need to know how to fix it if they're going for 100% completion.
Official Member of the MnK! I am The Wandering Nightwind, Xashowd!
3DS FC: 3695-0746-1582. Xashowd. PM me if you add me.

User Info: Xashowd

Xashowd
6 years ago#19
Hey look, it got Stickied! Now no one will have to worry too much about the glitch in the future. Congradulations, TC!
Official Member of the MnK! I am The Wandering Nightwind, Xashowd!
3DS FC: 3695-0746-1582. Xashowd. PM me if you add me.

User Info: Zero97

Zero97
6 years ago#20
I thought it was already confirmed they'd patch it? As well as Konami patching New love plus?

Not sure though.
3DS: FIXalaS: 0173-1416-4513
Twitter: @FiXalaS
  1. Boards
  2. Kingdom Hearts 3D: Dream Drop Distance
  3. PORTAL GLITCH FAQ: Missing a portal? Portals swapped between characters?