• Topic Archived
You're browsing the GameFAQs Message Boards as a guest. Sign Up for free (or Log In if you already have an account) to be able to post messages, change how messages are displayed, and view media in posts.

User Info: master_paladin

master_paladin
6 years ago#1
Everyone's been wondering on how to complete this particular part of the Report. Well after just barely completing it myself, I'm here to help set the record straight.

To complete the Combat Segment:

1. You DO need to complete every Special and Secret Portal for both characters. I believe you also need to defeat Julius but on that one I'm not sure.

2. You Absolutely DO need to complete Flick Rush 100%. That means getting a Star Rank on all matches in every tournament and maxing out your Flick Rush Level (which is 20). This is also needed for completing Items 100% which I'll explain below.

3. I'm not sure on this one but I'm pretty sure you need to complete the Nightmare portion of the Dream Eater segment. You should reach this goal simply by completing point 1 above anyway however.

To complete the Story Segment:

1. You DO Obviously need to beat the story. That's a given and shouldn't really be mentioned, but for completion reasons I put it there.

2. You DO Need to collect EVERY Spirit. This I believe this does not include the 6 Rare Spirits (The ones that don't have Nightmare equivalents), but I collected all of them anyway when finishing up the collection so I do need some clarification there.

3. I need help clarifying this too, but I'm positively sure you need to unlock the Secret Ending too. Check the Cheats section to learn how to do that. I think you also have to fight and defeat Julius too because of their appropriate cutscenes, but again that needs some clarification.

To complete the Item Segment:

1. You DO need to collect at least 1 of Every Command. Most if not all of them can be obtained through Story Progression, Treasure Chests, and Spirits.

2. You DO need to collect Every Keyblade for both Sora and Riku. This means completing every dive to get Divewing, defeating Julius to get Ultima Weapon, Completing Flick Rush to get Sweet Dreams, and All Special and Secret Portals to get End of Pain and Unbound.

3. You DO need to have collected at least 1 of every Dream Piece and Training Toy. You DO NOT need to have it in your inventory at all times, you just need to have collected 1 sometime along in your adventure for it to count.

4. You DO need to collect EVERY Key Item. This includes 3 hidden Recipes that I've discussed in the next point.

5. As mentioned above, You DO need to complete Flick Rush 100% and get your Flick Rush level up to 20. The reason is that 3 hidden Recipes (Meowjesty, Sudo Neku, and Ursa Circus) all appear at the Medal Shop for 2000 medals each. So save your medals.

Once you get all of those and finish all the segments on the lower page, you should get the gold Mickey Mouse Ears over the Game Reports. A few more things to clarify in closing:

1. You DO NOT need to complete EVERY round of Flick Rush with BOTH characters to get the Sweet Dreams Keyblade for both. Once you've gotten the Keyblade for the first character (once you win every round with 1 character), you only need to switch to the other character and complete the final round of the Secret Cup to get it. Good luck, it's super hard.

2. You DO NOT need to Master your Spirits (Neither Level, Rank, nor Affinity) for Game Record Completion. You only need to go as far as getting 1 of every kind and unlocking enough to obtain at least 1 of every command. You DO however need to max all of their Affinities (to 9) in order to obtain the relevant trophy.

3. You DO NOT need Streetpass to complete this segment 100%! I repeat, you DO NOT need Streetpass to complete this segment 100%. I haven't even touched Streetpass yet for this game and managed to finish it 100%. You can too.

That should cover everything. If I missed anything or have questions, feel free to ask or message me. If you're having problems beating Flick Rush, let me know and I'll try writing a short Guide/FAQ to help. I hope this helps.

User Info: Sangan

Sangan
6 years ago#2
Thanks for this! Although I've never truly gotten 100% on a KH game before. I might try it on KH3D if it doesn't take too long

User Info: xfyrenx

xfyrenx
6 years ago#3
3. I need help clarifying this too, but I'm positively sure you need to unlock the Secret Ending too. Check the Cheats section to learn how to do that. I think you also have to fight and defeat Julius too because of their appropriate cutscenes, but again that needs some clarification.

Well I can tell you that yes, you need to unlock the secret movie to 100% the story. I was at 98% before, and went to 100% after.

And yes, some help with Flick Rush would be welcome.
A fate worse than a fate worse than death... That's pretty bad - Blackadder
SID - KarmaTheAlligator
  • Topic Archived