You're browsing the GameFAQs Message Boards as a guest. Sign Up for free (or Log In if you already have an account) to be able to post messages, change how messages are displayed, and view media in posts.
  1. Boards
  2. Kingdom Hearts 3D: Dream Drop Distance
  3. Complete list of Disposition-locked hidden paths

User Info: xfyrenx

xfyrenx
6 years ago#31
"eletricorn"

Sigh... well you'll get it fixed in the final one, right?
A fate worse than a fate worse than death... That's pretty bad - Blackadder
SID - KarmaTheAlligator

User Info: dozingdevil

dozingdevil
6 years ago#32
thats why i noticed. ^_~
F-L-A...Got it memorized?

dozingdevil
6 years ago#33
a version 0.8 faq has been submitted.

i still have stuff i want to clean up and add, but all the super important stuff is in there. Only way I could get rejected is if they think its ugleh and needs to be cleaned up more before i upload again </3
dozingdevil posted...
kooma pandas the worst

he goes to sleep for like 10 minutes

and yes, the eye colours and methods of obtaining them are universal however the role they perform with each eye colour varies.

it was previously suggested purple is attack, blue is magic and so forth but that isnt correct.

It's dependent based on the Spirit...according to BradyGames. For example, it says the Keeba Tiger's Usurper personality doesn't used charged attacks. That was just off the top of my head and I can't remember any others, sorry. Beat the game and now just stalking the board for interesting topics till I decide to peruse postgame... ^_^
I'm a professional nerd.

dozingdevil
6 years ago#35
kay', so im going to bed.

my faq got accepted so expect it online whenever the site does its updates.

i fully look forward to waking up to critique etc.

as for the post above, maybe i used the wrong words in my post but yes that would be correct. Eye colours are universal though, just not the actions they take when they have a certain eye colour.
(edited 6 years ago)

User Info: Brodius

Brodius
6 years ago#36
Does it matter where you rub or poke a DE? The japanese wiki floating around points to specific parts of the body.
"Oh no!" He screamed. "Please not again! Have pity! Have mercy!"

User Info: Gipig

Gipig
6 years ago#37
I have already passed this information on to DozingDevil, but I'll post it here too, so people can control their Dream Eater's personality before the FAQ comes out. =)

- Most important thing: Dream Eaters can only change personality ONCE per entry to the Spirit menu. If you want to change your Dream Eater's personality twice, you will have to exit back to the main menu, then reenter.

- The reaction you get from your spirit determines how the personality changes. The reactions are as follows:

Positive Rub = Green
Negative Rub = Yellow
Positive Poke = Blue
Negative Poke = Purple

The only problem is, every time your Dream Eater gets Affinity, Experience, or Link Points, they play a happy animation, regardless of whether you were touching them in a positive spot or a negative spot. This doesn't affect the personality change, just your ability to determine where your Dream Eater does and does not like to be touched. Since a Dream Eater's preferences change with personality, this can cause difficulty for pinpointing the right places to touch it.

To get around this, keep petting your Dream Eater after a personality change. Since it can't change its personality again until you exit the menu, you will be able to figure out where to touch it to get the personality you want.

Another thing to watch out for is some Dream Eaters don't have much distinction between their positive and negative spots; Kab Kannon, for instance, might like the upper part of its chest rubbed, but not the lower part.

By the way, Dream Eaters actually change their personality fairly quickly. If you've poked or rubbed it 100+ times, either you forgot to exit the menu or you're hitting it in the spot that would change it to the personality it already has.

Brodius
6 years ago#38
Peepsta Hoo also have a green disposition ability; Confusion Block.

dozingdevil
6 years ago#39
Brodius posted...
Peepsta Hoo also have a green disposition ability; Confusion Block.

just checked this, will edit it in to my faq on next update!

Brodius
6 years ago#40
I noticed that the FAQ didn't mention that if you want to change a DEs disposition right after changing it already, you need to exit out of the menu?

Also, I've found that some DEs will immediately change after 1 or 2 bits of food, while others will take everything you have and still not change. Is that correct or am I missing something?
  1. Boards
  2. Kingdom Hearts 3D: Dream Drop Distance
  3. Complete list of Disposition-locked hidden paths