You're browsing the GameFAQs Message Boards as a guest. Sign Up for free (or Log In if you already have an account) to be able to post messages, change how messages are displayed, and view media in posts.
  1. Boards
  2. Kingdom Hearts 3D: Dream Drop Distance
  3. Complete list of Disposition-locked hidden paths

User Info: xfyrenx

xfyrenx
6 years ago#21
what are they? so i dont have them in the faq when i get to it

Second question: "If you've unlock the abilities" should be unlocked

and Pegaslick needs its capital P.
A fate worse than a fate worse than death... That's pretty bad - Blackadder
SID - KarmaTheAlligator

xfyrenx
6 years ago#22
Very useful, and thanks for listing which candy does what too. It'll make the burden of trying to get that elusive disposition much easier.

Food was very necessary to obtain the information in a timely manner (had to sell everything that wasn't equipped, and it still bankrupted me), I thought it'd be stupid not to include it.
SID - KarmaTheAlligator

User Info: CirrusStrafe

CirrusStrafe
6 years ago#23
Only improvement on this I can ask for is to tell us whether or not we're supposed to use the cattle prod or the nintendo power glove on the spirits to change their dispositions to those.

I really hate stabbing my Staggerceps for two hours for it to change to the wrong thing, finding out later I really just needed to rub its back like a masseuse.
One of these days they'll institute a mandatory skill and intelligence test for WoW. Only one server will be necessary after that, and it will be glorious.

User Info: dozingdevil

dozingdevil
6 years ago#24
ha cant believe we forgot to get that in there but its pretty commonly known around here now that

rub = green/yellow
poke = purple/blue
F-L-A...Got it memorized?

xfyrenx
6 years ago#25
Only improvement on this I can ask for is to tell us whether or not we're supposed to use the cattle prod or the nintendo power glove on the spirits to change their dispositions to those.

I really hate stabbing my Staggerceps for two hours for it to change to the wrong thing, finding out later I really just needed to rub its back like a masseuse.

I have no idea, I used food only, because I didn't have enough patience to wait for them to finish their animation after a petting or poking session. Speaking of which, I hate the Keeba Tiger and Aura Lion with a passion. Lazy punks would just roll around after everything they ate, making getting their paths take even longer.
SID - KarmaTheAlligator

CirrusStrafe
6 years ago#26
dozingdevil posted...
ha cant believe we forgot to get that in there but its pretty commonly known around here now that

rub = green/yellow
poke = purple/blue

Oh, it's global?

I totally thought it was unique per spirit, must have been launch day speculation then. Thank you!
One of these days they'll institute a mandatory skill and intelligence test for WoW. Only one server will be necessary after that, and it will be glorious.

CirrusStrafe
6 years ago#27
xfyrenx posted...

I have no idea, I used food only, because I didn't have enough patience to wait for them to finish their animation after a petting or poking session. Speaking of which, I hate the Keeba Tiger and Aura Lion with a passion. Lazy punks would just roll around after everything they ate, making getting their paths take even longer.

I hear ya on that. I wanted to beat the ever living crap out of Meowjesty/Meow Wow every time the little bastard would roll around or jump six times and tailchopper back down like he was Curiosity landing on Mars.

dozingdevil
6 years ago#28
kooma pandas the worst

he goes to sleep for like 10 minutes

and yes, the eye colours and methods of obtaining them are universal however the role they perform with each eye colour varies.

it was previously suggested purple is attack, blue is magic and so forth but that isnt correct.
Thanks a lot for the list, your hard work is truly appreciated! And all of my questions were answered. =D

dozingdevil
6 years ago#30
"eletricorn"
  1. Boards
  2. Kingdom Hearts 3D: Dream Drop Distance
  3. Complete list of Disposition-locked hidden paths