You're browsing the GameFAQs Message Boards as a guest. Sign Up for free (or Log In if you already have an account) to be able to post messages, change how messages are displayed, and view media in posts.
  1. Boards
  2. Kingdom Hearts 3D: Dream Drop Distance
  3. Complete Dream Eater Abllity List

User Info: dozingdevil

dozingdevil
6 years ago#31
a_lil_monster posted...
What do the asterisks indicate? Or did you say that and I miss it?

i was avoiding moderation

the filter picks up stuff like that

boost *

water
F-L-A...Got it memorized?

User Info: Gipig

Gipig
6 years ago#32
CirrusStrafe posted...
Now all you need to do is tell us what dispositions unlock things, and how much of each material is needed to get S rank DE creation, and tell us what their overall unaltered max stats are at max level, and you can have a bona fide FAQ!

I can answer this part, at least.

The amount of material required to increase a rank is not determined by the rank, but by the number of ranks you have increased.

The amounts are as such:

+1 rank : 150%
+2 ranks: 200%
+3 ranks: 300%
+4 ranks: 500%

Any decimals are rounded up.

For example:
Meow Wow has a default rank of E and requires 3 Rampant Figment and 2 Vibrant Figments. To make a rank D one requires 5 Rampant Figments and 3 Vibrant ones, while a Rank A one requires 15 Rampant Figments and 10 Vibrant ones.

As far as I can tell, you cannot get +5 ranks without using Risky Winds, and getting +6 ranks for rank F monsters is impossible.
(edited 6 years ago)

dozingdevil
6 years ago#33
Gipig posted...
CirrusStrafe posted...
Now all you need to do is tell us what dispositions unlock things, and how much of each material is needed to get S rank DE creation, and tell us what their overall unaltered max stats are at max level, and you can have a bona fide FAQ!

I can answer this part, at least.

The amount of material required to increase a rank is not determined by the rank, but by the number of ranks you have increased.

The amounts are as such:

+1 rank : 150%
+2 ranks: 200%
+3 ranks: 300%
+4 ranks: 500%

Any decimals are rounded up.

For example:
Meow Wow has a default rank of E and requires 3 Rampant Figment and 2 Vibrant Figments. To make a rank D one requires 5 Rampant Figments and 3 Vibrant ones, while a Rank A one requires 15 Rampant Figments and 10 Vibrant ones.

As far as I can tell, you cannot get +5 ranks without using Risky Winds, and getting +6 ranks for rank F monsters is impossible.

this is great additional info - i think a dream eater faq may be closer than i thought...

User Info: squall_alpha

squall_alpha
6 years ago#34
Thank you!

I was looking for a list and I was surprised none were available yet.
Not anymore!

User Info: Xashowd

Xashowd
6 years ago#35
Sheer Awesomeness. This tells me I should scan the Frootz Kat AR image I've got saved on my PSP ASAP. Never knew that bugger had 5 of both Hastes. It'll make an awesome support.

All this is missing is Disposition Unlocks, really. It's kinda sad they never put something like this in the Guidebook...it's pretty important. Hopefully a DE FAQ will be made to help alleviate that problem.
Official Member of the MnK! I am The Wandering Nightwind, Xashowd!
3DS FC: 3695-0746-1582. Xashowd. PM me if you add me.

dozingdevil
6 years ago#36
heres a partial list
http://www.gamefaqs.com/boards/997779-kingdom-hearts-3d-dream-drop-distance/63638746

User Info: Assembler114

Assembler114
6 years ago#37
Thank you SO MUCH!
Nintendo finally admitted that the Wii does not satisfy core gamers as much as casual players.~SF_Baha
That made Nintendo's E3 for me.

dozingdevil
6 years ago#38
so much gratitude haha thanks guys

User Info: keisuke999

keisuke999
6 years ago#39
Wonderfu Job.

Would it be ok if I post this to the IGN wiki? Of course, you'll get full credit.

User Info: cardboardbox84

cardboardbox84
6 years ago#40
dude I can't believe you actually did it. this is amazing. thanks!
  1. Boards
  2. Kingdom Hearts 3D: Dream Drop Distance
  3. Complete Dream Eater Abllity List