• Topic Archived
You're browsing the GameFAQs Message Boards as a guest. Sign Up for free (or Log In if you already have an account) to be able to post messages, change how messages are displayed, and view media in posts.
  1. Boards
  2. Kingdom Hearts 3D: Dream Drop Distance
  3. So, this was the North American surprise? Or was that RE:Coded?

User Info: Limen123

Limen123
8 years ago#1
And I really hope this isn't a KHI Remake.. But, the graphics look amazing at least.
Telling Extic to settle down is like telling elder to stop yawning. >_> - BLAKUboy

User Info: angrywalrus13

angrywalrus13
8 years ago#2
I guess both.
Thomx
like tommicks

User Info: Elders_Rage24

Elders_Rage24
8 years ago#3
oh dear? how was this a surprise? I seriously hope that Nomura doesnt think that this was something that would get us all excited >_>

*yawns* The only thing surprising was the fact that Nomura had the nerve to rehash kh1 2 MORE TIMES in a row...and then to present it to us as if they are doing us a huge favor >_>

NO re-coded trailer..no real info..no release date....NOTHING about kh-DS..we dont even know if its a remake or some lame side story....OMG..I think Im gonna explode! E3 2010 SUCKS!!!

User Info: angrywalrus13

angrywalrus13
8 years ago#4

From: Elders_Rage24 | Posted: 6/15/2010 2:23:22 PM | #003
oh dear? how was this a surprise? I seriously hope that Nomura doesnt think that this was something that would get us all excited >_>

*yawns* The only thing surprising was the fact that Nomura had the nerve to rehash kh1 2 MORE TIMES in a row...and then to present it to us as if they are doing us a huge favor >_>

NO re-coded trailer..no real info..no release date....NOTHING about kh-DS..we dont even know if its a remake or some lame side story....OMG..I think Im gonna explode! E3 2010 SUCKS!!!

There were trailers for both. At the Square-Enix booth. Those aren't covered by the bigger press conferences.
Thomx
like tommicks

User Info: BLAKUboy

BLAKUboy
8 years ago#5
I'd imagine it was this. Really wanna see that trailer. >_>
You can observe alot by watching!
http://fc03.deviantart.net/fs51/f/2009/338/c/0/Wildfire_Sig_by_false_screenshot.png

User Info: Volt7x

Volt7x
8 years ago#6
Agreed.
! Sign-ups and planning for the next Fastest 500 topic: http://bit.ly/FST500
Be a part of GameFAQs history and sign up right now!
  1. Boards
  2. Kingdom Hearts 3D: Dream Drop Distance
  3. So, this was the North American surprise? Or was that RE:Coded?
  • Topic Archived