• Topic Archived
You're browsing the GameFAQs Message Boards as a guest. Sign Up for free (or Log In if you already have an account) to be able to post messages, change how messages are displayed, and view media in posts.

User Info: MonkeySeraph

MonkeySeraph
8 years ago#1
Secret boss in BBS actually has something to do with this game
You really are nothing but trouble.

User Info: Eta_warrior

Eta_warrior
8 years ago#2
Hmm... That wouldn't be bad at all! More speculation, this game will have a storyline for Mickey! Yeah, hopeful speculation. ;__;
English is not my native language, so... yeah. There will be mistakes.
And if I roll a 1 there will be critical mistakes. >_>

User Info: ProjectInsanity

ProjectInsanity
8 years ago#3
Yay speculation! ^_^
(>^_^(>o_O)>

User Info: Volt7x

Volt7x
8 years ago#4
[This message was deleted at the request of the original poster]

User Info: Hirokey123

Hirokey123
8 years ago#5
Alternate kh1 reality that mixes in with the current kingdom hearts reality causing an parallel world Xemnas to cross over from the alternate reality into the BBS reality.

....hey it makes about as much sense as raining soras that land, whip out their keyblade, and start owning heartless >_>
Beware your oven may contain 1 of the four super programs needed to summon an apocalyptic monster. People who understand this sig:124

User Info: Blaze627

Blaze627
8 years ago#6
Alternate kh1 reality that mixes in with the current kingdom hearts reality causing an parallel world Xemnas to cross over from the alternate reality into the BBS reality.

....hey it makes about as much sense as raining soras that land, whip out their keyblade, and start owning heartless >_>

This.

If they're gonna reuse KH1 stuff, they might as well make the story as wacky as possible.
Playing:Devil May Cry 3: Special Edition, KH: BBS, & KHII: Final Mix+
Waiting on: Marvel Vs. Capcom 3

User Info: thetruesora

thetruesora
8 years ago#7
random speculation is random. I think this is probably going to be the "connecting" game between kh2 and kh3 like CoM was for the first two. It could have Sora, Riku and Kairi going back to castle oblivion from learning about what happened in BBS and gain new strength and power to fight the new dangers that await them in KH3,
mr pibbs and red vines equals crazy delicious! you've missed out if you don't know where its from.

User Info: slickvic1990

slickvic1990
8 years ago#8

theonly games i can think its related to are Chain of Memories and Coded. seeing as how Coded is gettinga Re:version, my best guess is some kind of COM relation. it has both Sora and Riku revisiting old locales in their classic clothing. all available in CoM. the only things throwing me off are the Nobodies. definately not a CoM sequel, but it has some similar mechanics based on what we've seen. again, random speculation, but makes the most sense (to me anyways) when viewed as a CoM type game.

User Info: Sethbeastalan

Sethbeastalan
8 years ago#9

thetruesora posted...
random speculation is random. I think this is probably going to be the "connecting" game between kh2 and kh3 like CoM was for the first two. It could have Sora, Riku and Kairi going back to castle oblivion from learning about what happened in BBS and gain new strength and power to fight the new dangers that await them in KH3,
---
mr pibbs and red vines equals crazy delicious! you've missed out if you don't know where its from.

Actually, that's supposed to be coded's/re: coded's role.

User Info: FuzzyGorochu

FuzzyGorochu
8 years ago#10

Actually, that's supposed to be coded's/re: coded's role.

So basically coded done right?
I thought this topic was about how short Naruto was, not about which type of whale Hinata is. ~VinCon01
  • Topic Archived