• Topic Archived
You're browsing the GameFAQs Message Boards as a guest. Sign Up for free (or Log In if you already have an account) to be able to post messages, change how messages are displayed, and view media in posts.

User Info: LightningYoshi

LightningYoshi
8 years ago#11
Yes, it looks like Twilight Thorn in Traverse Town.
Paper Mario 3DS + Kingdom Hearts 3D announced. Whoo.

User Info: angrywalrus13

angrywalrus13
8 years ago#12
That's a lot of TTs, if you know what I mean.
Thomx
like tommicks

User Info: KaiserLome

KaiserLome
8 years ago#13
Twilight Thorn in Travers Town, That's Totally unexpected, Took me by surprise.

Ahhh. . . . The alliteration of it all. . . .
My twittlydiddlyitter: http://twitter.com/Kaiserlome

User Info: KingDedede16

KingDedede16
8 years ago#14
I'd NORMALLY say that this is KH but with Riku's story...yet old Sora is battling a Nobody, which he didn't even no existed till KH2.
"Call me a treasure hunter, or I'll rip your lungs out!"-Locke(FF6)
Brawl FC:2836-2129-2079(KingD)MK Wii:5155-7136-6020(KingDDD16)

User Info: Balthor 2001

Balthor 2001
8 years ago#15
I would hazard a guess that it takes place sometime after Coded, but before KH3. Though the screenshots make it seem like the mechanics will be different. Since we know that Castle Oblivion is what became of the Land of Departure, maybe Sora and Riku (and Kairi perchance) will have their powers become more like Ven's, Terra's, and Aqua's. Which would let them become strong enough to face the dangers that lie ahead.
Pi is awesome, pi is great, pi does not end, pie for everyone!

User Info: Enferolunos

Enferolunos
8 years ago#16
I would hazard a guess that it takes place sometime after Coded, but before KH3. Though the screenshots make it seem like the mechanics will be different. Since we know that Castle Oblivion is what became of the Land of Departure, maybe Sora and Riku (and Kairi perchance) will have their powers become more like Ven's, Terra's, and Aqua's. Which would let them become strong enough to face the dangers that lie ahead.
God damn it! Spoilers! Some of us haven't played BBS!
Currently awaiting: BBS, Pikmin 3, Lunar Knights 2, Pokemon BW
http://www.spore.com/view/profile/Enfero_Lunos

User Info: Hirokey123

Hirokey123
8 years ago#17
have their powers become more like Ven's, Terra's, and Aqua's. Which would let them become strong enough to face the dangers that lie ahead.

Your suggesting that Sora and Riku are weaker than TAV? They've far out grown TAV by now.
Beware your oven may contain 1 of the four super programs needed to summon an apocalyptic monster. People who understand this sig:124

User Info: VirgilTheart

VirgilTheart
8 years ago#18
I'm not really sure what the plot is, but I DID have a vague idea after I heard about the raining Soras thing.

*INCLUDES BBS SECRET ENDING SPOILERS*

Ansem the Wise told Aqua that he hid his research data inside Sora's heart while Sora was asleep for a year. Could the raining Soras have something to do with it? D:

It's not much, but it's the best I can think of for right now. XD

User Info: FFFanatic1234

FFFanatic1234
8 years ago#19
Ahaaaa.... That could be it.

So maybe something along the lines of Coded. It happens in a representation of the worlds, but not the real versions. Maybe a continuation on Coded. It could be them looking for said research data as it could hold the key to them finding TAV, ARX and Namine.....

RAMBLING!!!! :)
....... The Game.

User Info: Balthor 2001

Balthor 2001
8 years ago#20
"Your suggesting that Sora and Riku are weaker than TAV? They've far out grown TAV by now."

Uh... no, I'm suggesting that Sora and Riku are less versatile. No keyblade ride, no shoot lock, no command styles. There's no question that Sora and Riku are strong, I mean they took out Xemnas who is canonically the most powerful being in the KH-verse. What they lack is the versatility that the previous keyblade wielders had. That versatility would only serve to make them even more powerful.
Pi is awesome, pi is great, pi does not end, pie for everyone!
  • Topic Archived