• Post New Message
You're browsing the GameFAQs Message Boards as a guest. Sign Up for free (or Log In if you already have an account) to be able to post messages, change how messages are displayed, and view media in posts.
  1. Boards
  2. Resident Evil: Revelations
  3. Just tried playing this on my New 2ds XL and....

User Info: Andronicus87

Andronicus87
7 months ago#1
I shoulda kept my old 3ds that fit in my circle pad pro for this game... the c stick nubbin sucks big time. I like to play this game on the go I guess I'll have to get the switch version for that now.... problem is switch battery life sucks and I already beat and unlocked everything in this game and I don't really want to do it again lmao.
GT:Sp3ctr3187 PSN:Andronicus87

User Info: SS4kronos33

SS4kronos33
7 months ago#2
just get another 3ds xl
You know...one man can make a difference and With great power comes great responsiblity....WHY??? BECAUSE STAN LEE said so--R.I.P Stan the man Lee--1922-2018

User Info: ArcadianVyse

ArcadianVyse
4 weeks ago#3
I agree the nub is no good with this game, I have the sane system. I choose to use control type A instead.
Do not worry about tomorrow; tomorrow will take care of itself. Sufficient for a day is its own evil.
Matthew 6:34 NABRE

User Info: Bonampak

Bonampak
1 week ago#4
I never had a problem playing this game with the OG 3DS.

In fact, when I upgraded to a 3DS XL and the game asks me if I want to use the extra circle pad (nub) I reply "no". Because I'm quite comfortable playing the game as I did on the OG 3DS.

I've beaten the game on the hardest setting (with no health items allowed) without any issues.

I have to think that TC begun playing games on the PS2 or PS3 and finds it impossible to play 3d games using just one analog pad.
Dream Address: XXXX-XXXX-XXXX | FC: 4210-4565-6165 | LF: http://moridb.com/catalogs/TLv78zRXMj | ******** FT: http://moridb.com/catalogs/B2qOeTPysN
  1. Boards
  2. Resident Evil: Revelations
  3. Just tried playing this on my New 2ds XL and....
  • Post New Message

GameFAQs Q&A