• Topic Archived
You're browsing the GameFAQs Message Boards as a guest. Sign Up for free (or Log In if you already have an account) to be able to post messages, change how messages are displayed, and view media in posts.
This topic contains spoilers - you can click, tap, or highlight to reveal them

User Info: EzeDoesIt

EzeDoesIt
1 year ago#1
dodging simply does not work, i’m stuck on ch. 3 and cant get out of the room. f*** this dumbass game
Not changing this sig.

User Info: retcon_canon

retcon_canon
1 year ago#2
Stand in front of the TV, then move when the creature lunges at you. You'll need to run from lots of them until getting your weapons.
IGN: Syzygy FC: 2166-0623-3880

User Info: EzeDoesIt

EzeDoesIt
1 year ago#3
retcon_canon posted...
Stand in front of the TV, then move when the creature lunges at you. You'll need to run from lots of them until getting your weapons.

Thanks for the response after my mean OP lol. I did end up getting past that part, stopped playing though because of RE2 ha.
Not changing this sig.
(message deleted)

User Info: ArcNeoMasato

ArcNeoMasato
7 months ago#5
The dodging takes some getting used to. I have a.... dumb history of this game, where I got it on 3DS when it first came out, took a break cause college took all my time, then got the WiiU version later on, started over, and forgot how to dodge, and was so annoyed I stopped playing til I got the Switch version. Only actually finished the game a few weeks ago finally. The second to final boss is SUCH a spectacle!!

If you wanna know, it's a freaking zombie whale!
3DS - 3480-2609-3085 Switch - 1736-8436-4791 Xbox360 - ArcNeoMasato
PSN - Arc-Neo-Masato
  • Topic Archived

GameFAQs Q&A