• Post New Message
You're browsing the GameFAQs Message Boards as a guest. Sign Up for free (or Log In if you already have an account) to be able to post messages, change how messages are displayed, and view media in posts.
This topic contains spoilers - you can click, tap, or highlight to reveal them
  1. Boards
  2. Kid Icarus: Uprising
  3. Why KIL was a great clan.

User Info: Nukleen

Nukleen
4 months ago#1
1. KIL demanded no power battles as a true test of skill, unlike other people who enjoyed ban worthy powers like Warp!

2. KIL doesn't hide clan war videos when they lose. http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=IeWsJvs-d_0

3. They had the best sportsmanship. They even kicked people out of their clan for making them look good.

This has been on my mind ever since the four truths were revealed to us, and I just wanted to put this out there.

Seriously, these guys let me win all their try-out matches, that's some good courtship I dare say.
They are the best clans ever for these reasons, and if you don't think so, well too bad!
no.

User Info: SkyLey

SkyLey
4 months ago#2
video is not available

User Info: Nukleen

Nukleen
4 months ago#3
SkyLey posted...
video is not available

I know.. It's just an old war MnK had with a group of kids, I wish I could watch it back for memories...
no.

User Info: SkyLey

SkyLey
4 months ago#4
Nukleen posted...
I know.. It's just an old war MnK had with a group of kids, I wish I could watch it back for memories...
it says is private so it is still possible if the uploader removes that limitation
  1. Boards
  2. Kid Icarus: Uprising
  3. Why KIL was a great clan.
  • Post New Message

GameFAQs Q&A

How do you delete save data? General4 Answers
Is Palutena Pit's mom? Plot2 Answers
How to get a strong weapon? Side Quest3 Answers
Weapon farming? Side Quest3 Answers
Ultimate weapon??? General5 Answers