• Post New Message
You're browsing the GameFAQs Message Boards as a guest. Sign Up for free (or Log In if you already have an account) to be able to post messages, change how messages are displayed, and view media in posts.
  1. Boards
  2. Kid Icarus: Uprising
  3. Coming back to this game; any vets have advise for fusing an 'optimal' DP Staff?

User Info: The Orange Cow

The Orange Cow
4 months ago#1
So, randomly remembered that this game exists, and how much I enjoyed it back in the day. Took a glance at the sticky and oh boy, I had forgotten how technical things could get.

So anyway, I decided I would fuse up a Dark Pit Staff for a full replay, just because I like how it looks(the most patrician of reasons). Any vets have advise to share on what kind of stats/mods would be best to shoot for(eks dee) in an 'optimal' Dark Pit Staff? I've looked around a bit on the board for info about what's good for what weapon, but honestly there's so much info with so much nuance to it that it feels like I'm drowning. I realize there there are probably a lot of ways to go, but any advise you guys have to share would be greatly appreciated. Thanks!
Sea bears foam, sleep bears dreams.
Both end in the same way - CRASSSH!

User Info: SkyLey

SkyLey
4 months ago#2
lol@fusingon2020

nowadays you just edit your file and put the stars and mods you want in any weapon

the DP Staff's main advantage is their continuos fire over its charged shots, so you should focus on those (you still can go with charged shots, though)

User Info: The Orange Cow

The Orange Cow
4 months ago#3
Thanks for the mod tips. Also, your advise on new age fusion trends has been noted.
Sea bears foam, sleep bears dreams.
Both end in the same way - CRASSSH!

User Info: Bloom8

Bloom8
2 months ago#4
I really don't reccomend fusing high gear stuff anymore, its much better to just enjoy the game as is. Fusion was fun when there was a community.

But to answer your question, for online play I like to have shot range-2 and dash charge shot +4. The range -2 is because it deals the most damage at it furthest range, so it increases the damage at ranges you'll probably be fighting at.
  1. Boards
  2. Kid Icarus: Uprising
  3. Coming back to this game; any vets have advise for fusing an 'optimal' DP Staff?
  • Post New Message

GameFAQs Q&A