• Topic Archived
You're browsing the GameFAQs Message Boards as a guest. Sign Up for free (or Log In if you already have an account) to be able to post messages, change how messages are displayed, and view media in posts.
  1. Boards
  2. Kid Icarus: Uprising
  3. Dammit, why did they (spoilers)

User Info: LordYggdrasilXX

LordYggdrasilXX
8 years ago#1

Make Medusa a Zant? She deserves to be the main villain in this game over Gaydes.

User Info: viewmaster_pi

viewmaster_pi
8 years ago#2
Haha! I agree.
This is my super "secret" board. Keep out.
http://www.gamefaqs.com/boards/gentopic.php?board=565572

User Info: Cervosi

Cervosi
8 years ago#3
Because it was probably questioned why Medusa rules the underworld when someone like Hades should be in charge.
Bluh bluh.

User Info: Genericgamer667

Genericgamer667
8 years ago#4
a zant? you mean Medusa freaks out and throws a temper tantrum before the battle? I don't recall that
3DS FC: 4940-5445-8767
Official Metroid of the KI:U Board

User Info: pikachupwnage

pikachupwnage
8 years ago#5
LordYggdrasilXX posted...
Make Medusa a Zant? She deserves to be the main villain in this game over Gaydes.

Hades>>>>>>>>>>>Medusa.
I don't post often but when I do.....I triple post. Stay posty my friends -Lord Frood
Official Special ops beserker general of the NDF

User Info: homersimpson132

homersimpson132
8 years ago#6
pikachupwnage posted...

Hades>>>>>>>>>>>Medusa.

This
Kid Icarus: Uprising
FC: 2234-7250-8047

User Info: COlimar788

COlimar788
8 years ago#7
It would've been awfully boring if we had known who the final boss was before we even picked up the game. I think the twist with Hades was an excellent idea.
Twilight Sparkle is best pony.
3DS Friend Code: 2234-7169-9510

User Info: FrackleWrackle

FrackleWrackle
8 years ago#8

How clever.

User Info: Maetch

Maetch
8 years ago#9
At the very least, they shouldn't have written off Medusa so quickly. Maybe they could've had a few Chapters with her and Hades warring over who controls the Underworld, with Pit naturally stuck in the middle.

User Info: Soccer_is_Best

Soccer_is_Best
8 years ago#10
I was kinda wondering why Medusa was made out to be the main villain. She's just the goddess of darkness which is still evil and all, but if you are going with Greek Myths, Hades should be the main villain. I just wish Medusa stayed a little while longer though. I personally liked her character.
Nintendo, the best gaming company ever!
Pokemon White Friend Code: 4856-5717-6530
  1. Boards
  2. Kid Icarus: Uprising
  3. Dammit, why did they (spoilers)
  • Topic Archived

GameFAQs Q&A