GE is dead

You're browsing the GameFAQs Message Boards as a guest. Sign Up for free (or Log In if you already have an account) to be able to post messages, change how messages are displayed, and view media in posts.

User Info: DarxWingDuck

DarxWingDuck
4 months ago#1
4 active threads on this board.

Only 1 has been posted on in the last 11 days.

It's official. GE and this board are dead.

We had a good run, didn't we?

Shout out to all my GE friends, you know who you are.

User Info: Koopa-X

Koopa-X
4 months ago#2
Discord has more or less replaced this board. This forum was reduced to pure trolling long time ago in truth.
Playing Gamecube games
(edited 4 months ago)

User Info: TENTAsuperpants

TENTAsuperpants
4 months ago#3
Call it.

Time of death. December 3rd 2017. 0835 est
It doesn't matter. None of this matters.

User Info: TripleC007

TripleC007
4 months ago#4
Maybe this board...but the game...definitely far from dead. 24 straight hours I could play Team Conflict if I wanted to and Conflict most of the time.

Koopa-X
4 months ago#5
the beginning of the end started long ago, but the end itself hasn't come just yet. It would be something if TC could remain active until the next great bond game. Legends was a dud, even if i did have good fun with the muliplayer despite it's many flaws.
Playing Gamecube games
(edited 4 months ago)

User Info: DarxWingDuck

DarxWingDuck
4 months ago#6
Koopa-X posted...
the beginning of the end started long ago, but the end itself hasn't come just yet. It would be something if TC could remain active until the next great bond game. Legends was a dud, even if i did have good fun with the muliplayer despite it's many flaws.

Dude, wii online lag is flagrant.
You need a golden connection to make this game fun.

It was great for its time, but that was long ago. Turn the page... I got a ps4 now. I'm never logging in again.

Really, it's ok to let go.

Ps4 id: thelastpatryn
(edited 4 months ago)

Koopa-X
4 months ago#7
I mostly play different games as well. Still nice to know that when i do feel like jumping on goldeneye for a quick few games, it's still possible. For a game this old on a console 2 generations ago that is something.
Playing Nintendo games since birth...

User Info: goldie1967

goldie1967
4 months ago#8
It was a good run.

There is a facebook page that some of us use, if anyone wants to join let me know. PM me and i'll get yer sorted :D
NNID is g0ldye <=== the 0 is a Zero !! [RS]Goldie GE FC 1558-9431-4698 http://www.youtube.com/user/MrRSGoldie/videos

User Info: Joker694

Joker694
4 months ago#9
TENTAsuperpants posted...
Call it.

Time of death. December 3rd 2013. 0835 est

Fixed

Koopa-X
4 months ago#10
it may be dead to most of you, but it's still on life support for me. I still enjoy going back every few months and playing a couple of games. Not sure why some of you are telling others to quit playing. It's not like we don't know about newer and better games and about goldeneye's many flaws.
Playing Nintendo games since birth...
(edited 4 months ago)

Report Message

Terms of Use Violations:

Etiquette Issues:

Notes (optional; required for "Other"):
Add user to Ignore List after reporting

Topic Sticky

You are not allowed to request a sticky.