• Topic Archived
You're browsing the GameFAQs Message Boards as a guest. Sign Up for free (or Log In if you already have an account) to be able to post messages, change how messages are displayed, and view media in posts.
  1. Boards
  2. GoldenEye 007
  3. Congratulations to Rhoads for completing his journey and becoming a level 56!

User Info: BlizzagaLantean

BlizzagaLantean
7 years ago#101
GE_NiTeOwL_ posted...
knightsp29 posted...
GE_NiTeOwL_ posted...
PH, I'd ask the same for you but you would just name some of your sixers, lawl. PH, name one person that wants you URL. I'm pretty sure your mom and dad dislike you. You probably have no friends, you're probably that loner kid who talks about the wii when everyone has a ps3 or x box. LAWL

I like PH, a lot of people hate him but there are people who don't mind PH, how about you?

let me see here, this is so tough, naww *sarcasm*
lets see my family, my friends, my girl, was that hard?
now PH, your turn.

Why are you calling your sister your girl?

User Info: DarkHysteria

DarkHysteria
7 years ago#102
BlizzagaLantean posted...
GE_NiTeOwL_ posted...
knightsp29 posted...
GE_NiTeOwL_ posted...
PH, I'd ask the same for you but you would just name some of your sixers, lawl. PH, name one person that wants you URL. I'm pretty sure your mom and dad dislike you. You probably have no friends, you're probably that loner kid who talks about the wii when everyone has a ps3 or x box. LAWL

I like PH, a lot of people hate him but there are people who don't mind PH, how about you?

let me see here, this is so tough, naww *sarcasm*
lets see my family, my friends, my girl, was that hard?
now PH, your turn.

Why are you calling your sister your girl?

HAHAHA

Whew. Thanks for that made my morning.
I got 99 problems, and they all b*****s
Wish I was Jigga, man, carefree livin'
  1. Boards
  2. GoldenEye 007
  3. Congratulations to Rhoads for completing his journey and becoming a level 56!
  • Topic Archived

GameFAQs Q&A