• Topic Archived
You're browsing the GameFAQs Message Boards as a guest. Sign Up for free (or Log In if you already have an account) to be able to post messages, change how messages are displayed, and view media in posts.
  1. Boards
  2. GoldenEye 007
  3. Blurry while reloading

User Info: stonio99

stonio99
9 years ago#1
I'm perfectly happy with the graphics of this game and actually think it looks great for a Wii title, especially with component cables. I'm a little bit annoyed by the fact that the entire screen blurs when reloading with the exception of the weapon and your hands/arms, though.

Before anyone says it's b/c "you're focused on reloading" or any garbage like that, James Bond shouldn't have any trouble reloading a gun while keeping an eye on the action :(
Everyone has to have a taint. It's anatomically required.
~Vork - "The Guild"

User Info: JollyRoger64

JollyRoger64
9 years ago#2
I dunno, I have a feeling in the back of my head that it's a part of training to always focus on reloading your weapon as quickly as possible instead of looking around while you fumble with magazines.

User Info: djnnisquall

djnnisquall
9 years ago#3
Yeah, I know what you mean. It's pretty lame excuse for it to happen. I don't know if it's suppose to create a little more of an intense experience or what, but I think I could get used to it enough to not be bothered by it.

User Info: EazyERock

EazyERock
9 years ago#4
Quick Tip: to avoid the blurriness hit reload, switch to your pistol, then switch back.. trick we used back in the day.. they even say this on one of the loading screens..
. MKWii FC: 1033-1665-6121 ; Goldeneye FC: 2321-1465-4686

User Info: Guirec730

Guirec730
9 years ago#5
The first shooter I ever saw with this feature was Black, a game that reminded me a lot of Goldeneye. I support it, I think it's cool.
Tell them to send the next most dangerous.

User Info: twopinacoladas

twopinacoladas
9 years ago#6
I am either thinking of black or both that and the conduit had this I think you couuld turn it off in the conduit tho.
GT:Perfect RJ

User Info: SzFatalxp

SzFatalxp
9 years ago#7
I think it looks cool and adds a bit of realism to the game. Also encourages players to strategically choose when to reload and punishes people online who just spray-'n-pray until their clip runs out.

User Info: Jiryn

Jiryn
9 years ago#8
You gotta focus to get the cartridge into the slot and locked properly, even the most experienced soldier will tell you this. You can't do it blindly or you may end up screwed honestly.

I applaud the realism, and like the person said above it stops the idiots reloading in a fire fight. I mean seriously WHO RELOADS OUTSIDE OF COVER!?
The patience it takes to play FFXI and EQ is the patience it takes to kill yourself by bashing your head into a wall.

User Info: XenoStrikerDX

XenoStrikerDX
9 years ago#9
It's there simply because that's how the human eye works. It's called "depth of field". It's not some ingenious game mechanic or whatever, just an effect.

http://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Depth_of_field

User Info: Jiryn

Jiryn
9 years ago#10
Xenostriker.... I LOVE YOU *gives chocolate*
The patience it takes to play FFXI and EQ is the patience it takes to kill yourself by bashing your head into a wall.
  1. Boards
  2. GoldenEye 007
  3. Blurry while reloading
  • Topic Archived

GameFAQs Answers