• Topic Archived
You're browsing the GameFAQs Message Boards as a guest. Sign Up for free (or Log In if you already have an account) to be able to post messages, change how messages are displayed, and view media in posts.
  1. Boards
  2. From Dust
  3. Tips for second to the last level.

User Info: 13soulkiller

13soulkiller
8 years ago#1
Really pissing me off. On a side note I think they should have just opened sandbox mode from the start for people.
You cant Spell Affection without Erection

User Info: ninjakraken

ninjakraken
8 years ago#2
Is this the level called "movements"? If it is, I'll briefly tell you what I did:

- First totem I went to build is the one that has the power "evaporate water". As soon as it started raining I used this ability.

- I sent a tribesman to get the "repel fire" power while all the water is gone, while building the totem closest to the repel fire.

- I built the "infinite earth" totem. I can't remember, but I think lava starts flowing in from the sides. The kite bearer would not have made it to this totem yet, so dump sand onto this totem to elevate it high off the ground.

-Basically once I got "infinite earth" I just raised all totems really high onto hills, so that water was never an issue again. You just have to be careful of fires burning all vegetation, this is where the rain is actually useful.
PSN: lady_mystic
Mind your blasted manners! Uncivil, uncouth, uncultivated! - Lady Smith

User Info: Ahlyis

Ahlyis
8 years ago#3
I agree more or less with the previous poster's advice. Primarily going after the Evaporate Water totem first. After that, our tactics differ some, but the key to making that level MUCH easier is NOT building the totem closest to where you start first, but running your guys across the map to build the Evaporate Water totem first.
I'm just a pigment of your imagination.

User Info: gm914

gm914
8 years ago#4
ninjakraken has it right.
Under the 'cheats' section on GameFAQs, there should just be pictures of the CEO's of Capcom, EA, Ubisoft and Activision.

User Info: ssjfozz

ssjfozz
8 years ago#5
I managed to grab the closest totem first, then got the repel fire. Survived through the first rain and quickly grabbed the Evaporte totem. Just had to build a small wall at top of volcanoe to keep lava from hitting my Evaporate village. Then rest was real easy.
Little kids driving carts downhill with hilarious results. Check at 1:08 for best crash.
http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=5HB0wyvXFeg

User Info: Ahlyis

Ahlyis
8 years ago#6
Glad that worked for you, but grabbing the Evaporate totem first makes the whole level fairly easy.
I'm just a pigment of your imagination.

User Info: DeeZayTheDon

DeeZayTheDon
8 years ago#7
ninjakraken posted...
Is this the level called "movements"? If it is, I'll briefly tell you what I did:

- First totem I went to build is the one that has the power "evaporate water". As soon as it started raining I used this ability.

- I sent a tribesman to get the "repel fire" power while all the water is gone, while building the totem closest to the repel fire.

- I built the "infinite earth" totem. I can't remember, but I think lava starts flowing in from the sides. The kite bearer would not have made it to this totem yet, so dump sand onto this totem to elevate it high off the ground.

-Basically once I got "infinite earth" I just raised all totems really high onto hills, so that water was never an issue again. You just have to be careful of fires burning all vegetation, this is where the rain is actually useful.

Great technique!
If there were +rep points on this site, you'd definitely get a few.
Thanks
Father, Gamer, Enforcer...
  1. Boards
  2. From Dust
  3. Tips for second to the last level.
  • Topic Archived