• Topic Archived
You're browsing the GameFAQs Message Boards as a guest. Sign Up for free (or Log In if you already have an account) to be able to post messages, change how messages are displayed, and view media in posts.
  1. Boards
  2. From Dust
  3. Descent won't unlock >_<

User Info: DynastyBebop

DynastyBebop
8 years ago#1
I have 100% vegetation on origins and I've tried replaying it twice. Descent (the final challenge) still won't unlock!
"CoD is like SpikeTV. You don't know why it's popular, but you suspect it has something to do with frat boys." -Radar

User Info: Ahlyis

Ahlyis
8 years ago#2
Does it maybe require 100% vegetation on ALL levels, not just Origins?

I don't remember what unlocked it, but it unlocked just fine for me.
I'm just a pigment of your imagination.

DynastyBebop
8 years ago#3
I do have 100% vegetation on all levels, but all the guides say "100% vegetation on origins."

Either way I'm SOL.
"CoD is like SpikeTV. You don't know why it's popular, but you suspect it has something to do with frat boys." -Radar

User Info: kosher

kosher
8 years ago#4
you find the relics? if any

DynastyBebop
8 years ago#5
Yep, 100% everything except the challenges because descent won't unlock.

User Info: Ahlyis

Ahlyis
8 years ago#6
Sounds like a glitch. You could start a new game and play through again to see if it unlocks.

If that doesn't work, try deleting the From Dust data file, then start over and unlock everything again.

If THAT doesn't work, try deleting the entire game, update your system to the latest firmware, then download the game again and give it a last try.

If even THAT doesn't work, then go play something else because From Dust obviously hates you for some reason.
I'm just a pigment of your imagination.

User Info: goldflamebeast

goldflamebeast
8 years ago#7
Don't delete anything! first make sure you have all memories of the tribe. I was missing one after I gained it, Descent unlocked. so check first.
PKMN FC: phantom 4510 6970 3306
"If I'd known I was going to die today, I wouldn't have done all that homework." - Tenchi Masaki

DynastyBebop
8 years ago#8
goldflamebeast posted...
Don't delete anything! first make sure you have all memories of the tribe. I was missing one after I gained it, Descent unlocked. so check first.

Just checked. It indicates that I have all of the memories. I really don't feel like replaying the story (although it was fun), so I'm just going to move on to something else.

I'm still bothered that I'm one challenge away from a gold trophy and I don't even have the opportunity to attempt that challenge.
  1. Boards
  2. From Dust
  3. Descent won't unlock >_<
  • Topic Archived