• Topic Archived
You're browsing the GameFAQs Message Boards as a guest. Sign Up for free (or Log In if you already have an account) to be able to post messages, change how messages are displayed, and view media in posts.
  1. Boards
  2. From Dust
  3. well, that was strange...

User Info: ZeroJinKui

ZeroJinKui
8 years ago#1
well, i hate making two topics so close to each other, but they're both about different things, and its not my fault these boards are dead.

now, i was playing in one of the early stages... i cant remember if it was the first one, or not... i know there was a geyser among some mountains that had water flowing down onto some land, though.

i was just watching the vegetation grow across the map and those huge leeches or whatever start appearing... eventually, the totem icon thing in the uppet left corner, the left icon started flashing with some kinda red/blue swirl-looking thing.

at the same time, i saw a woman at my second village collapse and a dark cloud started engulfing her... what the hell was that all about?

eventually, the cloud vanished and she just popped back up onto her feet and went about her day.

the hell, was she suffering from depression for a moment, or something?
"You think you can just come here and attack us?"
"You must be crazy, or just plain stupid!"-Meng Huo

User Info: Darth_Kamcio

Darth_Kamcio
8 years ago#2
The icon means that there is something wrong with the village, I usually get it when I try to flood my people. As for the dark cloud, no idea.
I love dragons!
I came to chew ass and kick bubble gum...wait, what?

User Info: kosher

kosher
8 years ago#3
dark cloud is probably showing that she is not doing good...if you people die some yellow thing kinda appears over them...as for the other thing...yea, your village flooded

User Info: Darth_Kamcio

Darth_Kamcio
8 years ago#4
Ah, by the way. "Flood" can mean that a single puddle no bigger than 1 square centimeter is somewhere near the village totem.
I love dragons!
I came to chew ass and kick bubble gum...wait, what?

User Info: ZeroJinKui

ZeroJinKui
8 years ago#5
wow, these people are really pathetic... i guess its a good thing it doesnt rain in this game.

...or does it?
"You think you can just come here and attack us?"
"You must be crazy, or just plain stupid!"-Meng Huo

User Info: spankyosu

spankyosu
8 years ago#6
ZeroJinKui posted...
wow, these people are really pathetic... i guess its a good thing it doesnt rain in this game.

...or does it?

Oh it does eventually
PSN: shortty1

User Info: Ahlyis

Ahlyis
8 years ago#7
spankyosu posted...
Oh it does eventually

Yeah, but depending on how you started that level, the rain is a complete non-factor.
I'm just a pigment of your imagination.
  1. Boards
  2. From Dust
  3. well, that was strange...
  • Topic Archived