• Topic Archived
You're browsing the GameFAQs Message Boards as a guest. Sign Up for free (or Log In if you already have an account) to be able to post messages, change how messages are displayed, and view media in posts.
  1. Boards
  2. From Dust
  3. D*** you Xbox

User Info: onefire2

onefire2
8 years ago#1
why microsoft no leave us alone and stop buying people and company to f*** with the ps3 .-. (sorry the bad english).

User Info: freest82

freest82
8 years ago#2
I agree. We have to wait for this to come out because that POS company won't stop monopolizing on everything.

User Info: cluckmoo

cluckmoo
8 years ago#3
freest82 posted...
I agree. We have to wait for this to come out because that POS company won't stop monopolizing on everything.

mad??

User Info: Darkeep12

Darkeep12
8 years ago#4
If you have a decent gaming PC, just do like I did and buy it on Steam. It's already out there.
PSN/Steam Id (It's the same): Darkeeper

User Info: deanmanwalking2

deanmanwalking2
8 years ago#5

cluckmoo posted...
mad??

Everyone quick! It's a master troll! Watch in amazementas he makes everyone mad with his leet trolling skillz!

User Info: Feomathar

Feomathar
8 years ago#6
If you have a decent gaming PC, just do like I did and buy it on Steam. It's already out there.

I hesitate to get this game for PC. There's a lot of talk about how it's a real *****y port with terrible PC controls and hearsay about Ubi lying about DRM, so much so that steam's actually handing out refunds. As much as I hate to say it, everyone but xbox got the shaft: Bad port for the PC and final release for PS3.
"Life is no way to treat an animal" --Kurt Vonnegut
Currently Playing: Bastion, InFamous 2, The Witcher 2

User Info: amadeofan1

amadeofan1
8 years ago#7
This is truly blasphemy. Why would a company that operates for the sake of making money constantly try its damndest to stop it's top competitors from making money!?

The only logical explanation is that MS hates gamers

User Info: nickizgr8

nickizgr8
8 years ago#8
I for one wont be buying it atm ill wait for it too come down in price if it does they made me wait too long to get it now i don't really want to play it now.

I hear it is like another 39 days ps3 get it by then ill be playing other games like disgaea 4

User Info: gm914

gm914
8 years ago#9
nickizgr8 posted...
I for one wont be buying it atm ill wait for it too come down in price if it does they made me wait too long to get it now i don't really want to play it now.

I hear it is like another 39 days ps3 get it by then ill be playing other games like disgaea 4

Same. Screw you Ubisoft. I'll wait for a January or Spring 50% off sale, when you're pleading for people to buy something, because your reputation will be at an all-time low.
I need a new sig. Someone say something stupid.

User Info: CruiserCaptain

CruiserCaptain
8 years ago#10
this game is fun.
  1. Boards
  2. From Dust
  3. D*** you Xbox
  • Topic Archived