• Topic Archived
You're browsing the GameFAQs Message Boards as a guest. Sign Up for free (or Log In if you already have an account) to be able to post messages, change how messages are displayed, and view media in posts.

User Info: rafiaha1

rafiaha1
8 years ago#21

urklerules posted...
"If it is a bad game I'll understand the backlash. But for you guys to make fun of him like that is disgusting and you're complete trash. Nuff said."

I wasn't making fun of the game, I was making fun of the topic starter :-) I was being sarcastic by saying that it's an apple, not a game because OBVIOUSLY it's a game. I'm on your side, I was actually interested in it enough to pick it up. I like it so far, I think it's very good on the PSP unlike what some others think. It's fun and has some great tunes in it. What's not to like?

I wasn't necessarily directing that at you. I couldn't make a regular reply bc the option didn't work so I could only respond on already finished responses and yours, at the time, was the last response so my apologies. I was more applying that the ones above your first comment.

User Info: urklerules

urklerules
8 years ago#22
Oh, I see! Cool :-) Right on rafiaha1, I was hoping as much. So it appears that we are all good :-)

User Info: rafiaha1

rafiaha1
8 years ago#23
urklerules posted...
Oh, I see! Cool :-) Right on rafiaha1, I was hoping as much. So it appears that we are all good :-)

Oh yeah of course lol. Nothing against you at all. I just trip when these internet wise and tough guys always got something to say knowing good and well they'd calling for mama or looking for excuses if they had to own up to what they said. Then you got the ones who they born again Don Rickles with their threads and comments trying to entertain the masses. Just crazy. Can't just talk games here. That's foreign idiology here i guess lol.

User Info: urklerules

urklerules
8 years ago#24
"Just crazy. Can't just talk games here. That's foreign idiology here i guess lol."

LOL! So true it hurts.
  • Topic Archived