• Topic Archived
You're browsing the GameFAQs Message Boards as a guest. Sign Up for free (or Log In if you already have an account) to be able to post messages, change how messages are displayed, and view media in posts.

User Info: rafiaha1

rafiaha1
8 years ago#11
[This message was deleted at the request of a moderator or administrator]

User Info: Disturbed0ne

Disturbed0ne
8 years ago#12
rafiaha1
Posted 11/21/2010 11:25:43 AM
message detail

urklerules wrote:

No, this is obviously an apple.

DURF!!!!!!!!!!!

If it is a bad game I'll understand the backlash. But for you guys to make fun of him like that is disgusting and you're complete trash. Nuff said.

So you'd let your children sleep at his house..? Is that what you're saying?

rafiaha1
8 years ago#13
Most likely not. But last I checked this was a game thread, not a Michael Jackson sucks as a babysitter thread. Like I said people on blobs and threads have no respect for anything or anyone bc they don't have to pay for what they say. Like if they ever put Elvis in Guitar Hero, I'm not gonna hit people's threads with him dying on the toilet, being a junkie, having a personal banana split machine in his room, how he moaned and rotted away after Priscilla left him and so on. I have enough respect for him as an artist and what he meant to music and entertainment to not even go there and hope the sells well. It's called something blogger's lack......class. the game is the issue......not MJ. So discussing his child watching issues on a thread about his upcoming game just shows true ignorance and immaturity. Now if this thread was somewhere else discussing those cases then the lame jokes and personal attacks and opinions would very much apply.

User Info: VanessNBoundary

VanessNBoundary
8 years ago#14
[This message was deleted at the request of a moderator or administrator]

rafiaha1
8 years ago#15

VanessNBoundary posted...
Elvis is trash ...white trash
---
(+[........]::)PSP/2OOO-USER/@#!%AP$PGO

he may to you...doesn't change hm being The King of Rock N Roll.

rafiaha1
8 years ago#16

i just played a small piece of the game on DS and it's not that bad. if it would been based on anybody else it wouldn't have worked. it's a simple but entertaining game. if you are a michael jackson you'll like it. maybe love it....idk. it works well for DS imao. psp? lol idk what to expect.

User Info: da1koopa

da1koopa
8 years ago#17
As just posted on another topic - might be OK on DS but on PSP it's crap. Yes its an old school rhythm game, where you press buttons in time with the music. Problem is no matter what difficulty you choose it only uses two buttons - left on the d-pad and O - even on hard. Needless to say its not very challenging. Songs are good though
GamerTag: SupaDupaDJKoopa

User Info: JMH74767

JMH74767
8 years ago#18

I put a few hours in this game just to unlock most of the songs. If you're a Michael Jackson fan you'll appreciate the songs, don't think this is worth a purchase though. If you like Rhythm based games, this one is pretty good.

rafiaha1
8 years ago#19
JMH74767 posted...

I put a few hours in this game just to unlock most of the songs. If you're a Michael Jackson fan you'll appreciate the songs, don't think this is worth a purchase though. If you like Rhythm based games, this one is pretty good.

You're right about that as well as the other guy above. The songs are great but recommend the ds version. It's a little more fun to play with the songs.

User Info: urklerules

urklerules
8 years ago#20
"If it is a bad game I'll understand the backlash. But for you guys to make fun of him like that is disgusting and you're complete trash. Nuff said."

I wasn't making fun of the game, I was making fun of the topic starter :-) I was being sarcastic by saying that it's an apple, not a game because OBVIOUSLY it's a game. I'm on your side, I was actually interested in it enough to pick it up. I like it so far, I think it's very good on the PSP unlike what some others think. It's fun and has some great tunes in it. What's not to like?
  • Topic Archived