• Topic Archived
You're browsing the GameFAQs Message Boards as a guest. Sign Up for free (or Log In if you already have an account) to be able to post messages, change how messages are displayed, and view media in posts.
  1. Boards
  2. Michael Jackson The Experience
  3. Does anyone know how to do these two moves? (without some sort of aid)

User Info: Jake Johnson

Jake Johnson
7 years ago#1
See topic.

I am a huge fan of Michael's, and I have tried to copy all of his moves (except for his grabs...)

However, there are two moves of Michael's that I believe not even HE was capable of without some sort of device helping him (that was removed via computer of course.)

1) Moonwalking in place - I must have tried copying this move since Genesis Moonwalker, and have failed each and every time - either I am physically moving or going so slow it can't count.

I am convinced that even Michael had a sort of "conveyor belt" beneath him moving at the exact speed he was moonwalking!

2) The Lean - Again, I must have tried copying this move since Genesis Moonwalker, and have failed (again) every time - I never lean out as far as Michael does. Of course, if I ever managed it, I'd fall on my face!

M.J. must have had another device holding him up during this physical impossibility!
AC Name:Jake AC Town Name:Solvang
AC: CF number: 2020-9720-2759

User Info: Jake Johnson

Jake Johnson
7 years ago#2
O.K. - the Lean is now out - I found out that even MJ required special shoes with pegs into the floor.
AC Name:Jake AC Town Name:Solvang
AC: CF number: 2020-9720-2759
  1. Boards
  2. Michael Jackson The Experience
  3. Does anyone know how to do these two moves? (without some sort of aid)
  • Topic Archived
More topics from this board...
Over produced garbageRozzbane24/9 12:27PM