• Topic Archived
You're browsing the GameFAQs Message Boards as a guest. Sign Up for free (or Log In if you already have an account) to be able to post messages, change how messages are displayed, and view media in posts.

User Info: king_eric

king_eric
8 years ago#1
anybody able to upload to facebook?
i keep trying and it always says photo not published.
anybody get facebook to work as had no problems with trophy info updating to facebook and other games like need for speed and sims3.

User Info: J_CoN

J_CoN
8 years ago#2
I am having the same problem with this also. Here's what I'm trying to figure out, aren't the settings made to link your trophies with your Facebook account and uploading photos on the same wavelength? This is confusing, as I'm only gonna do this for that one trophy and then delete the evidence.

king_eric
8 years ago#3
i reported it to ubisoft on facebook go add your name to the list as they stating it working fine.
search ubisoft support.

User Info: cjplaya

cjplaya
8 years ago#4
i havnt had any problem with mine at all
Level 17 on PSN! CJPLAYA21!!!

User Info: sweapon

sweapon
8 years ago#5
do you guys have problems with the camera images appearing too dark? cause in my pics and videos i can barely see me
If you believe in Jesus Christ and are 100% proud of it put this as your signature.

User Info: ts_hoots

ts_hoots
8 years ago#6
no problems here

king_eric
8 years ago#7
it's all down to what model you own.
it's some fat models that can't do it with this game.
ubisoft now working on it from the several emails they sent me.

User Info: A_Nile_Ate_Her

A_Nile_Ate_Her
8 years ago#8
did they give you a date for when it's gonna work better?

king_eric
8 years ago#9
nope just they are aware of the issue with some fat models and to stay tuned to the website and expect a patch in the near future.
  • Topic Archived
More topics from this board...
Over produced garbageRozzbane24/9 12:27PM