• Topic Archived
You're browsing the GameFAQs Message Boards as a guest. Sign Up for free (or Log In if you already have an account) to be able to post messages, change how messages are displayed, and view media in posts.
  1. Boards
  2. Michael Jackson The Experience
  3. Wonder if this will be good?

User Info: AdicusDiojr

AdicusDiojr
8 years ago#1
I'm pre ordering this masterpiece and will be at the 12:00 AM release! I'll be 4 hours early just be the very 1st !!! O_0 I wonder if we get to choose the early Michael, or the later one? Can we wear his defiled glove? Is there a soundtrack? This guy was accused more than once of molesting children, than paying off the families.....and yet they make a game for kiddies in his name..............HE HE! OHHH!

Billie Jean, was at his door, she's just a girl, who said that he was the one! The kid wasn't his son, but it didn't stop him LOL.

User Info: JPdelaGhetto

JPdelaGhetto
8 years ago#2
Riiiiiight.
"This is my gift, it is my curse." - Peter Parker

User Info: A_Nile_Ate_Her

A_Nile_Ate_Her
8 years ago#3
it is good.

User Info: matthewlaramore

matthewlaramore
8 years ago#4
AdicusDiojr posted...
I'm pre ordering this masterpiece and will be at the 12:00 AM release! I'll be 4 hours early just be the very 1st !!! O_0 I wonder if we get to choose the early Michael, or the later one? Can we wear his defiled glove? Is there a soundtrack? This guy was accused more than once of molesting children, than paying off the families.....and yet they make a game for kiddies in his name..............HE HE! OHHH!

Billie Jean, was at his door, she's just a girl, who said that he was the one! The kid wasn't his son, but it didn't stop him LOL.

Obviously someone is looking to get laid but thinks they now missed their chance. It takes a little maturity, so start there, otherwise you can always go play golf with your daddy.
  1. Boards
  2. Michael Jackson The Experience
  3. Wonder if this will be good?
  • Topic Archived
More topics from this board...
Over produced garbageRozzbane24/9 12:27PM