• Topic Archived
You're browsing the GameFAQs Message Boards as a guest. Sign Up for free (or Log In if you already have an account) to be able to post messages, change how messages are displayed, and view media in posts.
  1. Boards
  2. Michael Jackson The Experience
  3. Kinect not hearing me sing

User Info: PDTECRJ

PDTECRJ
7 years ago#1
My girlfriend and I have gone through the Kinect tuner and settings over and over and cannot get our Kinect to hear us sing. When we plug in a Rock Band microphone it hears us just fine. Our Kinect's built in microphone also hears us just fine for voice commands, but never registers a single note in this game.

We've tried turning the Chat Microphone setting to On and Off and still it will not work. Anyone have any advice? Thanks!
your = belonging to you, you're = you are, their = belonging to them, they're = they are, there = not here

User Info: J2thaM

J2thaM
7 years ago#2
I have had the same problem. The voice-command works fine on the Kinect and with other games, but will not register with voices on MJ: The Experience. I have used a mic from Rock Band 2 with a cord and it works for the game. I haven't had any luck with fixing this either. Sorry.

User Info: PDTECRJ

PDTECRJ
7 years ago#3
Bummer
your = belonging to you, you're = you are, their = belonging to them, they're = they are, there = not here
  1. Boards
  2. Michael Jackson The Experience
  3. Kinect not hearing me sing
  • Topic Archived