• Topic Archived
You're browsing the GameFAQs Message Boards as a guest. Sign Up for free (or Log In if you already have an account) to be able to post messages, change how messages are displayed, and view media in posts.
  1. Boards
  2. Michael Jackson The Experience
  3. Can you set MJ as the avatar like in the Wii version?

User Info: matt82173

matt82173
8 years ago#1

I would rather try to copy him on the screen than watch myself flail around... Like how you have to mimic the characters in Dance Central... I know this is how the Wii version is, I hope the 360 version has the ability, then I will buy it.

User Info: MichaelJacksonE

MichaelJacksonE
8 years ago#2
No, it's your holographic image. BTW - you know it's not MJ in the Wii version right? Just impersonators... (good ones though)

User Info: matt82173

matt82173
8 years ago#3
That sucks. They should have made that an option and this game could have been as good as Dance Central.

User Info: NewSinsation

NewSinsation
8 years ago#4
Though it would be a good option to have, I really don't think that this one feature makes the difference between whether or not it's better than dance central. What the character looks like onscreen is really just cosmetics.

User Info: A_Nile_Ate_Her

A_Nile_Ate_Her
8 years ago#5
lol what if you could have avatars of other people like obama or abraham lincoln lol

NewSinsation
8 years ago#6
A_Nile_Ate_Her posted...
lol what if you could have avatars of other people like obama or abraham lincoln lol

The Presidents of Pop! I like it

User Info: Beastmode420

Beastmode420
8 years ago#7
I noticed if you get long combos the avatar actually turns into MJ for a bit not joke.I had it done 3 diff times in one song.So just dance n sing good n u got MJ

NewSinsation
8 years ago#8
Beastmode420 posted...
I noticed if you get long combos the avatar actually turns into MJ for a bit not joke.I had it done 3 diff times in one song.So just dance n sing good n u got MJ

Winning!
  1. Boards
  2. Michael Jackson The Experience
  3. Can you set MJ as the avatar like in the Wii version?
  • Topic Archived