• Post New Message
You're browsing the GameFAQs Message Boards as a guest. Sign Up for free (or Log In if you already have an account) to be able to post messages, change how messages are displayed, and view media in posts.

User Info: SSZangoose

SSZangoose
3 months ago#1
I lost my save and I have to start over. What's the best path to take to get everything back the fastest? Playing as Soma. I beat normal mode, got the A. rings, and a Yasutsuna.

Should I farm chapter 2 to get a Kaiser Knuckle and then farm Chapter 7 to get a Valmanway, Winged Boots, and Miser rings?

User Info: TheGrunt281

TheGrunt281
3 months ago#2
Sounds okay, Muramasa is also a drop from chapter 2 hard I believe so you should go for that.

If you have no cloak and helmet in mind, go for the Bishamon Raiment and the Dragon Helm, they aren't very hard to get unless you have an excellent bad luck.

User Info: SSZangoose

SSZangoose
3 months ago#3
TheGrunt281 posted...
Sounds okay, Muramasa is also a drop from chapter 2 hard I believe so you should go for that.

If you have no cloak and helmet in mind, go for the Bishamon Raiment and the Dragon Helm, they aren't very hard to get unless you have an excellent bad luck.

Thanks, grabbed the Bishamon Raiment. I was incredibly lucky and got winged boots, a miser ring, and two valmanways in under 25 runs.

User Info: TheGrunt281

TheGrunt281
3 months ago#4
Time to power up Soma, the longest thing to do.

User Info: MKChief

MKChief
3 months ago#5
Gamertags? Also recently started over and went with Soma. Beat chapter 7 hard 130 times and only got 6x Royal Crown and 2x Winged Boots.
  • Post New Message