• Post New Message
You're browsing the GameFAQs Message Boards as a guest. Sign Up for free (or Log In if you already have an account) to be able to post messages, change how messages are displayed, and view media in posts.
  1. Boards
  2. Castlevania: Harmony of Despair
  3. Does anyone still play online?

User Info: MattchuLeroy

MattchuLeroy
4 months ago#1
Well, I have a PS4 with PS Now. Sadly, the communities for the game are dead, can never find an online game, or anything

I am just really hoping to find at least one or two people who will play co-op with me. If your down let me know

User Info: GaelicFlame

GaelicFlame
4 months ago#2
It is fairly quiet nowadays, however you can still find some games from time to time, especially during Japanese active times. There may be a couple extra reasons why you can't find games though:

1) Since you are on PS4 with PS Now, and you can't have any DLC there, it cuts the number of games you can find/join by a significant amount, since a lot of players play DLC chapters.

2) Make sure you have Hard mode unlocked and search for Hard mode games. Nobody usually plays Normal mode, so if you don't have Hard unlocked the chance you'll find a Normal game is really-really low.

Also try posting this on PS3 boards. Maybe some people would want to play with you. I don't think many people on this boards will have PS3/PSNow version, since it's for X360. Although the CV:HD boards in general are pretty much dead nowadays.
  1. Boards
  2. Castlevania: Harmony of Despair
  3. Does anyone still play online?
  • Post New Message