• Post New Message
You're browsing the GameFAQs Message Boards as a guest. Sign Up for free (or Log In if you already have an account) to be able to post messages, change how messages are displayed, and view media in posts.

User Info: zombiehunting84

zombiehunting84
7 months ago#41
boardrboy69 posted...
Try using custom match feature. Whenever I used quickmatch it was about 25% i could find a room... 75% chance infinite loading screen.

Custom match finds available rooms and you can pick one. Havent not found a room yet. (Altho sometimes it says "could not join room" and hafta search for rooms again.

No matter what I do or what time of day I have yet to find one single game since this went BC. Such a bummer as I have been wanting to play this again for a while.
PSN: ThePixies
XBL: Predat0rPrime

User Info: boardrboy69

boardrboy69
7 months ago#42
That sucks man. Tried creating a room? Thats my last option...
Have you ever danced with the Devil in the pale moonlight? Wakarimasu ka?!

User Info: SpikeTbear

SpikeTbear
7 months ago#43
zombiehunting84 posted...
boardrboy69 posted...
Try using custom match feature. Whenever I used quickmatch it was about 25% i could find a room... 75% chance infinite loading screen.

Custom match finds available rooms and you can pick one. Havent not found a room yet. (Altho sometimes it says "could not join room" and hafta search for rooms again.

No matter what I do or what time of day I have yet to find one single game since this went BC. Such a bummer as I have been wanting to play this again for a while.

This is also true for me. There are usually 3-5 games waiting to choose from. I have seen a lot of games disband as soon as the level finishes loading, though.
"The most important thing is to never stop questioning." -Albert Einstein.
Xbox Live: AlteraLateralus

User Info: Thatuser

Thatuser
7 months ago#44
I recommend starting a lobby yourself. First, you have control. Second, people join up quickly and you don't get booted. I think it sometimes lists open lobbies with private slots... But they still appear on the search. Which accounts for the auto boot. Idk.

User Info: SpikeTbear

SpikeTbear
7 months ago#45
Thatuser posted...
I recommend starting a lobby yourself. First, you have control. Second, people join up quickly and you don't get booted. I think it sometimes lists open lobbies with private slots... But they still appear on the search. Which accounts for the auto boot. Idk.

Nope, that's someone who is booting you because they're waiting for their friend, or they don't like character you're using. I get booted as Maria all the time, but when I'm Soma, they roll out the red carpet.
"The most important thing is to never stop questioning." -Albert Einstein.
Xbox Live: AlteraLateralus

User Info: GaelicFlame

GaelicFlame
7 months ago#46
SpikeTbear posted...
Nope, that's someone who is booting you because they're waiting for their friend, or they don't like character you're using. I get booted as Maria all the time, but when I'm Soma, they roll out the red carpet.

Pretty sure there's also a bug where the game just kicks you out immediately when you try to join. It says "you've been kicked", but it's not a host who does this.

And yeah, playing DLC characters on Xbox version can also cause some kicking for you, since you appear as Axe Knight for those who don't have DLC, and not all people like this apparently.

User Info: Thatuser

Thatuser
7 months ago#47
SpikeTbear posted...
Thatuser posted...

Guess they've never played with a full power Maria... Since she wrecks all. Noobs lol.

User Info: Akubarix

Akubarix
7 months ago#48
Thatuser posted...
SpikeTbear posted...
Thatuser posted...

Guess they've never played with a full power Maria... Since she wrecks all. Noobs lol.

Yeah, she'll destroy bosses in seconds. Chaos may as well just give you the drop when you load in.
Lao on the streets. Rajang in the sheets.
R.I.P. Chrome Razor. 2004-2018

User Info: mcquizx

mcquizx
4 months ago#49
donkeyofdestiny posted...
Here's a copypaste from somewhere else on how to sync you cloud save data from Xbox 360:

1. Launch the game
2. At title screen, press Back + Menu (aka Start + Select) to open the Xbox 360 menu
3. Select Manage Storage (this will end your session, choose YES)
4. Choose Saved Games
5. Hover over Castlevania HD and press X
6. Done!
@blaze2142 @Blo0dthiK @drain

I've done this and delete the save I have on Xbox one. Everytime it show back up that file..and when I do click X to sync it seems like it went through..says pending upload under save but all my replays are in sync and can access those
3ds FC : 4613 - 7728 - 0653
Xbox GT Hiiipower swag
  • Post New Message