• Post New Message
You're browsing the GameFAQs Message Boards as a guest. Sign Up for free (or Log In if you already have an account) to be able to post messages, change how messages are displayed, and view media in posts.
  1. Boards
  2. Nintendo 3DS
  3. Have you played Xenoblade Chronicles 3D?
SaturnSnowman 1 month ago#1
I went back to it and was surprised how blurry & low-textured everything was. Felt like I was playing a Dreamcast or N64 game. Controls were also cramped.

But hey, it was impressive they managed to fit the game on the 3DS!
wackywong 1 month ago#2
It reminds of playing RE2 and RE3 after REmake. Blurry as hell but, surprisingly, you'll get used to after playing it for a while.
FC: 1779-2746-8881 (GMT+1, Europe), DA: 7A00-0013-859B (HongKong)
Twitter: @Leftist_Bastard
Cybuster_88 1 month ago#3
Only popped it in once. It will likely be a game I never beat due to its length, so I am not going to try. Which is a shame because I wanted to see what all the hubbub was about.
https://i.imgtc.com/5RRImV1.jpg
SaturnSnowman 1 month ago#4
Cybuster_88 posted...
Only popped it in once. It will likely be a game I never beat due to its length, so I am not going to try. Which is a shame because I wanted to see what all the hubbub was about.

Do you only play shorter games?
comicfire 1 month ago#5
I couldn't get into Xenoblade on the Wii, but once I got 3D, it really clicked for me.

Probs wouldn't go back now that Definitive is out, but it was a good experience
Sashanan 1 month ago#6
Played and beat it, though at times it felt too long for its own good. Just clearing enough requests to keep pace with the bosses made it a hundred hour game for me, when I frankly would have been happy with half.
A gentleman will walk, but never run
GraphG 1 month ago#7
I have it, but not yet tried to play through it.
I love GC especially PSO
"HUnewearls are crab infested whores." - Fossil
bobaban 1 month ago#8
I tried, graphics are a huge downgrade. Played about 30min Decided to go for the Wii version which had a small rerelease at GS. Never got around to opening that copy. But since the Switch version is here. I’m definitely going to play that version at some point.
Cybuster_88 1 month ago#9
SaturnSnowman posted...
Do you only play shorter games?
I think a 30-40 should be tops for a JRPG. I'm not going invest time into a 100 hour game when I can beat 3-4 games in that amount of time.

Plus my backlog is just way too big.
https://i.imgtc.com/5RRImV1.jpg
(edited 1 month ago)
SaturnSnowman 1 month ago#10
Cybuster_88 posted...
I think a 30-40 should be tops for a JRPG. I'm not going invest time into a 100 hour game when I can beat 3-4 games in that amount of time.

Plus my backlog is just way too big.

30-40 hour RPG length seems best to me too. They’re the ones I’m more likely to play. But I will say the RPGs that can last 100 hours can feel pretty epic by the time you finish.
  1. Boards
  2. Nintendo 3DS
  3. Have you played Xenoblade Chronicles 3D?
  • Post New Message

GameFAQs Q&A