• Post New Message
You're browsing the GameFAQs Message Boards as a guest. Sign Up for free (or Log In if you already have an account) to be able to post messages, change how messages are displayed, and view media in posts.
  1. Boards
  2. Nintendo 3DS
  3. Crazy how expensive 3DS games & consoles have become
SaturnSnowman 1 month ago#1
I’d hate to be a late collector

I have most of what I want but the few I don’t have have skyrocketed in price

And forget about paying reasonable money for a used 3ds, you’re gonna have to pay more than when it was new with potential scratches
Arcade2 1 month ago#2
This can be said for a lot consoles/handhelds.

Vita, Saturn, NGPC, Neo Geo, Sega CD...these crazy prices are why some people have turned to other methods of playing. Simply can't afford them anymore.
That_one_ 1 month ago#3
I just paid 40€ for new DQ7, I don't see it yet outside of some scalper rip-offs
kidrobot 1 month ago#4
That_one_ posted...
I just paid 40€ for new DQ7, I don't see it yet outside of some scalper rip-offs
thats about $45usd, not bad
where did you get it from?
nickkuh 1 month ago#5
Lucky for me that I'm not a RPG gamer and those other 3ds games are always pretty cheap
chinese retro gamer,mortal kombat collector
kidrobot 1 month ago#6
nickkuh posted...
Lucky for me that I'm not a RPG gamer and those other 3ds games are always pretty cheap
yes, lucky you.
SaturnSnowman 1 month ago#7
@kidrobot posted...
I paid $40 new for mine but I bought it at release

Ironically, I still haven’t opened my copy because I got caught up with other games and now I’m somewhat afraid to since the value will go down
That_one_ 1 month ago#8
kidrobot posted...

CDON, they had it as BF deal
Sashanan 1 month ago#9
SaturnSnowman posted...
Ironically, I still haven’t opened my copy because I got caught up with other games and now I’m somewhat afraid to since the value will go down

Its value unopened is only relevant if you want to sell it unopened. Otherwise, I'd say play the game. Any loss of value is on paper only if you aren't selling it in the first place.
A gentleman will walk, but never run
kidrobot 1 month ago#10
That_one_ posted...
CDON, they had it as BF deal
nice
im surprised they have new stock of em
  1. Boards
  2. Nintendo 3DS
  3. Crazy how expensive 3DS games & consoles have become
  • Post New Message

GameFAQs Q&A