• Post New Message
You're browsing the GameFAQs Message Boards as a guest. Sign Up for free (or Log In if you already have an account) to be able to post messages, change how messages are displayed, and view media in posts.
  1. Boards
  2. Nintendo 3DS
  3. Hardest challenge / game you completed on 3DS?
(message deleted)
Sashanan 2 months ago#2
I don't much do games requiring reflexes of me, that day is done, but I have cleared three Etrian Odysseys on 3DS - 4 if you count Mystery Dungeon - and I don't go for lowest difficulty on these.

Then of course there's The Keep. It's not The Dark Spire, but it *is* without a lot of info to be found online. Or was, I plugged that hole.
A gentleman will walk, but never run
wackywong 2 months ago#3
Beating the first couple of missions of FE: Awakenings om Lunatic. Right until you can use DLC. :op

Fates - Conquest, chapter 10 on the hardest mode is what separates the boys from the men.
FC: 1779-2746-8881 (GMT+1, Europe), DA: 7A00-0013-859B (HongKong)
Twitter: @Leftist_Bastard
(message deleted)
wackywong 2 months ago#5
Arbalist posted...
Is chapter 10 the one in the harbor where you hold off Takumi? That one was pretty difficult if you handle it wrong yeah.
Yes, it's that one.
FC: 1779-2746-8881 (GMT+1, Europe), DA: 7A00-0013-859B (HongKong)
Twitter: @Leftist_Bastard
tw1g_007 2 months ago#6
Fates Conquest is pretty difficult. FE Lunatic+ is insane (enemies having Counter abilities forced many resets near the beginning). EO1 when it first debuted. Its gotten much easier with the newer entries.
MHP3rd AGGL Legend [HoF]: (StickyHBG + ShieldMOD) = [AGGL]
Vindicated! Over a decade of work finally realized for my personal enjoyment. Nothing feels sweeter.
(edited 2 months ago)
(message deleted)
lordbowser85 2 months ago#8
Agree with the others say Fire Emblem Fates Conquest on Lunatic, chapter 10 in particular. I have a very love-hate relationship with that chapter, but I love it. Conquest in general wasn’t a joke. It’s my favorite FE.
Justice is an illusion...
GeOstyle 2 months ago#9
Definitely shinobi and frogger.
It was all about me.
  1. Boards
  2. Nintendo 3DS
  3. Hardest challenge / game you completed on 3DS?
  • Post New Message

GameFAQs Q&A