• Post New Message
You're browsing the GameFAQs Message Boards as a guest. Sign Up for free (or Log In if you already have an account) to be able to post messages, change how messages are displayed, and view media in posts.
  1. Boards
  2. Nintendo 3DS
  3. If street pass games went mobile, would you buy them.

User Info: Taaron

Taaron
1 month ago#1
One thing I really enjoyed about the 3DS were some of those street pass games. The puzzle, Flower Town, Monster Manor, etc.

If there were to release all of these games in a mobile collection where it randomly connected you to other players who also play through out the day, would you play this?
The motto of the internet: "Everyone is stupid except me"

User Info: Sashanan

Sashanan
1 month ago#2
Probably not, I don't tend to see my phone as a gaming device. I'm clumsy enough with it as it is.
A gentleman will walk, but never run

User Info: DiduXD

DiduXD
1 month ago#3
I'd rebuy all except Flower Town (way too many tutorials and Mendel should've just left after you got past it) and Ninja Launcher (seriously any game that requires you to do the tutorial perfectly is a hard no).
Forget what you've already won and focus on the current match. Main FC: 4313-5212-1176 IGN Matthew
If we all hold on together, our dreams will never die.

User Info: jdb78

jdb78
1 month ago#4
Yes I loved them

User Info: MawiocUdwoc

MawiocUdwoc
1 month ago#5
What would be amazing is if the mobile games can connect with their 3DS versions; I wouldn't buy them on mobile but I would buy the remaining games on my 3DS knowing I can actually connect to other people even without Streetpass.
3DS FC: 0362-1171-0114
My game collection: www.backloggery.com/mavarac

User Info: Manah

Manah
1 month ago#6
MawiocUdwoc posted...
What would be amazing is if the mobile games can connect with their 3DS versions; I wouldn't buy them on mobile but I would buy the remaining games on my 3DS knowing I can actually connect to other people even without Streetpass.
Yeah, this would be a requirement for me to consider spending money on them. Even back in the 3DS times Streetpass hits here were rare at best even with the relay things.
3DS FC - 0877-0881-6378
(edited 1 month ago)

User Info: Taaron

Taaron
1 month ago#7
Manah posted...
Yeah, this would be a requirement for me to consider spending money on them. Even back in the 3DS times Streetpass hits here were rare at best even with the relay things.

This was certainly the problem I faced. Had to use home pass to actually play the games. But if they make a mobile version, they can certainly have the hits occur via a homepass like feature (would think this is what they would have to do since dont think phones can street pass each other).
The motto of the internet: "Everyone is stupid except me"
  1. Boards
  2. Nintendo 3DS
  3. If street pass games went mobile, would you buy them.
  • Post New Message

GameFAQs Q&A