• Post New Message
You're browsing the GameFAQs Message Boards as a guest. Sign Up for free (or Log In if you already have an account) to be able to post messages, change how messages are displayed, and view media in posts.
  1. Boards
  2. Nintendo 3DS
  3. Does eShop seriously not have a shopping cart?
Nintendo's online infrastructure and account system are still stuck in 2004 and possibly always will be. It's why I refuse to to business with them digitally at all, they just can't be trusted when they don't respect your purchases.
Someday I'm hoping to close my eyes and pretend, that this crumpled up paper can be perfect again.

User Info: final_lap

final_lap
1 month ago#12
EvilResident posted...
did you ever figure out what was wrong with your PSP?
Not yet. I have a Switch Lite so I don't need to bother with PSP anymore. I still intend to figure out what was wrong with it, and fix it if possible, but it's sort of on the backburner. I still have another PSP besides that one I need to fix and a third one that I need to sell. I'll do it all eventually, when I get around to it.

User Info: jimi_dini

jimi_dini
1 month ago#13
SeekAndDestroy2 posted...
when they don't respect your purchases.

They actually did on the Wii U and you were able to take over everything even without an account system on the Wii.
Now compare that to how PS4+Xbone did it. Just a few games worked, some others were available but you had to repurchase them for full price etc. Yeah, I love repurchasing games that I already own. Slightly higher frame rate? Sign me up for another $60.

What do you call that on Steam? A system upgrade? f*** those, I love repurchasing everything for full price instead. Now that is NEXT-GEN [tm].
"On my business card, I am a corporate president. In my mind, I am a game developer. But in my heart, I am a gamer."
--Satoru Iwata, 1959-2015 R.I.P.

User Info: Flamer_Blue

Flamer_Blue
1 month ago#14
BlanketPI posted...
Nintendo... is not known for the quality of their Internet services. Well... not in a good way, rather. There's a reason they were the last to switch to paid online and they're now providing the cheapest service, after all!
Should be free.
Connection is p2p afterall.
<cite>Metallix87 posted...</cite>
"Nintendo is an animal"

User Info: EvilResident

EvilResident
1 month ago#15
final_lap posted...
Not yet. I have a Switch Lite so I don't need to bother with PSP anymore. I still intend to figure out what was wrong with it, and fix it if possible, but it's sort of on the backburner. I still have another PSP besides that one I need to fix and a third one that I need to sell. I'll do it all eventually, when I get around to it.
Dang. Must save the PSPs! ;)

User Info: Manah

Manah
4 weeks ago#16
Unlike the Switch eShop, it won't even let you buy a game at all if you don't have the space to download it immediately.
3DS FC - 0877-0881-6378

User Info: Zero_Maniac

Zero_Maniac
4 weeks ago#17
Manah posted...
Unlike the Switch eShop, it won't even let you buy a game at all if you don't have the space to download it immediately.
To be fair, this shouldn't be an issue. MicroSD/SD cards are so cheap now, and even the largest 3DS games barely touch 4GB.
"Remember kid, there's heroes and there's legends. Heroes get remembered, but legends never die. Follow your heart kid, and you'll never go wrong."
(edited 4 weeks ago)

User Info: bungiefan

bungiefan
4 weeks ago#18
Zero_Maniac posted...
To be fair, this shouldn't be an issue. MicroSD/SD cards are so cheap now, and even the largest 3DS games barely touch 4GB.

4 GB is the largest a 3DS game is allowed to be, and there are a few that are just below that size. Also, 128 GB is like $20 on Amazon.
http://bungiefan.tripod.com/psbbn_01.html
http://www.whitneyrines.com/

User Info: Zero_Maniac

Zero_Maniac
4 weeks ago#19
bungiefan posted...
4 GB is the largest a 3DS game is allowed to be, and there are a few that are just below that size. Also, 128 GB is like $20 on Amazon.
Exactly my point.
"Remember kid, there's heroes and there's legends. Heroes get remembered, but legends never die. Follow your heart kid, and you'll never go wrong."

User Info: Manah

Manah
4 weeks ago#20
Zero_Maniac posted...
Never said it was a problem, just outdated/weird design, especially since you can buy 3DS games without downloading them on the Nintendo site.
3DS FC - 0877-0881-6378
  1. Boards
  2. Nintendo 3DS
  3. Does eShop seriously not have a shopping cart?
  • Post New Message

GameFAQs Q&A