• Post New Message
You're browsing the GameFAQs Message Boards as a guest. Sign Up for free (or Log In if you already have an account) to be able to post messages, change how messages are displayed, and view media in posts.
  1. Boards
  2. Nintendo 3DS
  3. Does eShop seriously not have a shopping cart?

User Info: MiIkMan

MiIkMan
2 months ago#1
Can I only buy 1 game at a time? I don't see a shopping cart or an option to continue shopping. One the website, when I click "buy digital" it takes me straight to checkout.

Am I missing something or is eShop extremely outdated? Could use some help here.
Milk, man.
<< Protect society from the emotions of ugly people >>

User Info: yab

yab
2 months ago#2
That's how it is. Even on Switch.

User Info: Linkz1

Linkz1
2 months ago#3
Except when purchasing DLC games. It can be selected several or all of them.

User Info: promero14

promero14
2 months ago#4
It's weird but I guess not many people buy a lot of games
Signatures are boring

User Info: BlanketPI

BlanketPI
2 months ago#5
Nintendo... is not known for the quality of their Internet services. Well... not in a good way, rather. There's a reason they were the last to switch to paid online and they're now providing the cheapest service, after all!
Remember: If you don't have anything nice to say, welcome to the Internet.

User Info: Ryphis_Demeanor

Ryphis_Demeanor
1 month ago#6
It's funny to think of all the money Nintendo loses because they won't have properly functioning online stores or sell digital games that people want.

User Info: gbpackers

gbpackers
1 month ago#7
It's been that way since day one in 2011 and it looks like it's not going to change, either. For the worst or for the best, we will live with it.
Arizona Cardinals cheated in the OT game. The coin flipping controversy as well. We've been cheated by the NFL. - 2016
(edited 1 month ago)

User Info: final_lap

final_lap
1 month ago#8
It's like that on Switch, so of course it would be like that on the far more dated 3DS.

Honestly I haven't noticed this on either console. I kind of fail to see how this would be an issue. Maybe I just don't buy that many games. Might suck for reviewers or youtube content creators I suppose.
Still seems faster than buying games physically. Sure online retailers have carts but you'd still have to unpack and open the games individually and insert them into your console, so buying the games digitally is still faster either way.

User Info: wackywong

wackywong
1 month ago#9
I download games in sleep mode so I'm not really bothered.
FC: 1779-2746-8881 (GMT+1, Europe), DA: 7A00-0013-859B (HongKong)
Purple Dolphin (not until 2021): https://www.youtube.com/channel/UClyOw6AjTu5McuOWZgxK0Sw

User Info: EvilResident

EvilResident
1 month ago#10
@final_lap did you ever figure out what was wrong with your PSP?
  1. Boards
  2. Nintendo 3DS
  3. Does eShop seriously not have a shopping cart?
  • Post New Message

GameFAQs Q&A