• Post New Message
You're browsing the GameFAQs Message Boards as a guest. Sign Up for free (or Log In if you already have an account) to be able to post messages, change how messages are displayed, and view media in posts.
  1. Boards
  2. Nintendo 3DS
  3. Awesome 3DS games to play that DO NOT have a updated/upgraded version on Switch.

User Info: FunkyAl37

FunkyAl37
1 month ago#11
Fenriswolf posted...
The 3DS version of MGS3 is horrid. Sure you get the use of the touch screen as well as better movement, but often the game's framerate slows to a crawl.
The 3DS version also has Photo Camouflage which is fun to mess around with. Personally I like Metal Gear Solid: Snake Eater 3D, sure it’s a flawed downgraded port, but it’s still a good version to play if you don’t own the other systems it’s on like I did when I first got it; though now that I do own a PS3 and Vita I’d like to get the HD Collection.
PSN: FunkyAl201
3DS: 3583 - 1966 - 4597 Wii U: 606777

User Info: NeoArashi

NeoArashi
1 month ago#12
Bravely Default and Second.

Bravely Default II is coming later this year on the Switch, but so far, no news of a remake or a remaster of the 3DS games.

Switch FC: SW-3869-5210-1124
www.twitch.tv/neoarashi - Currently streaming: The Legend of Heroes: Trails of Cold Steel

User Info: Quill

Quill
1 month ago#13
TrilancerX posted...
You can get Layton games in HD and half the price on mobile phones

MGS same on other platforms
As of now, only the first three DS Layton games are on mobile. The 3DS Layton games (Miracle Mask, Azran Legacy, and PL vs. PW) are not available on any other system. They're all great games, so if you didn't play them I'd definitely recommend buying them! The physical game cards are no longer available, but you could get them on the eshop.

User Info: helldew

helldew
4 weeks ago#14
very little of the 3ds's library was ported to switch outside of download only games TBH.

in terms of must plays id say that rune factory 4 Xenoblade Phoenix wright (mainly the trilogy IIRC) captain toad and mario maker monster hunter generation are on both or some just have better versions on switch
----

User Info: 16bitSwitch

16bitSwitch
4 weeks ago#15
Fantasy Life, Pokémon Ultra Sun/Moon, Monster Hunter Stories, MH4U, Animal Crossing New Leaf, Sims 3 Pets, Story of Seasons Trio of Towns, Final Fantasy Explorers.

User Info: iMURDAu

iMURDAu
4 weeks ago#16
Definitely Monster Hunter 4U.

Also I'd argue that RE: Revelations is best enjoyed on the 3DS since it's the platform it was designed for. It looks better without forced upscaling and imo has the best graphics on 3DS.
My fake plants died because I didn't pretend to water them.
- Mitch Hedburg

User Info: dooper5

dooper5
2 weeks ago#17
Any more?
Ridge Racer
Art of Balance
Mad Dog Mcree

User Info: PLUTO44

PLUTO44
2 weeks ago#19
Stella Glow is pretty good.
Always check to see if your ice cream is poisoned before consuming. And if it is, your parents obviously don't love you. - David A.

User Info: FunkyAl37

FunkyAl37
2 weeks ago#20
The Yo-kai Watch games. The first game does have a Switch port, but only in Japan which unfortunately I don’t see it getting localized anytime soon. 🙁
PSN: FunkyAl201
3DS: 3583 - 1966 - 4597 Wii U: 606777
  1. Boards
  2. Nintendo 3DS
  3. Awesome 3DS games to play that DO NOT have a updated/upgraded version on Switch.
  • Post New Message

GameFAQs Q&A