• Post New Message
You're browsing the GameFAQs Message Boards as a guest. Sign Up for free (or Log In if you already have an account) to be able to post messages, change how messages are displayed, and view media in posts.
  1. Boards
  2. Nintendo 3DS
  3. Nintendo online store taking orders!

User Info: TyrantLowKey

TyrantLowKey
1 month ago#21
Wow. That sucks. The browser makes a difference also. Try on Chrome.
Top Games: FFX Int, FFXIII, Shdw Hrts gms, SMT: Noctrn, OT(NS), ToVDE, ToGF, TotA, ToH R, ToS, [FFT WotL, TO] PSP, Xenogears, Chrno Trigr, ARF (Wii), LO 360) P5

User Info: ArcadianVyse

ArcadianVyse
1 month ago#22
I've been trying on Chrome, prob try Edge on my PC once im home.
Do not worry about tomorrow; tomorrow will take care of itself. Sufficient for a day is its own evil.
Matthew 6:34 NABRE

User Info: WoRkHoRsE23

WoRkHoRsE23
1 month ago#23
Any luck? I’m still trying to make a purchase but not going through. I now found refurbished 3DS XL models on gamestop’s site. I’d much rather get one straight from Nintendo but you think GameStop is trustworthy in terms of sending me a good conditioned 3DS? Trying to be patient

TyrantLowKey
1 month ago#24
I don’t trust GameStop refurbishes. I’d keep trying. Not sure why it’s not working for you guys. Of course just because it worked for me doesn’t mean a thing until I get the system and it’s working.
Top Games: FFX Int, FFXIII, Shdw Hrts gms, SMT: Noctrn, OT(NS), ToVDE, ToGF, TotA, ToH R, ToS, [FFT WotL, TO] PSP, Xenogears, Chrno Trigr, ARF (Wii), LO 360) P5

User Info: ArcadianVyse

ArcadianVyse
1 month ago#25
nope no luck yet, i wouldn't trust Gamestop. I used to work there 11 years ago and the culture was stupid. You dont want those systems trust me. They are usually the most abused of all systems, mostly from kids who just traded them in to get the newest call of duty or some cash, lots of times they were stolen consoles. people would try and demand them back. crazy stories.... thank God it was seasonal.
Do not worry about tomorrow; tomorrow will take care of itself. Sufficient for a day is its own evil.
Matthew 6:34 NABRE

WoRkHoRsE23
4 weeks ago#26
Lolll okay thanks for the input. Let me know if you get through to ordering one from the Nintendo store and I will do the same.

User Info: Arkkana

Arkkana
4 weeks ago#27
I managed to order a switch on 7/2.
Now Playing: Dragon Quest XI S: Echoes of an Elusive Age - Definitive Edition (Switch)

TyrantLowKey
4 weeks ago#28
I ordered on the 1st. Still not shipped. In fact it says I have no orders even though I have been charged!!!

EDIT: so they did ef up my order. Now I have been charged AND no n3ds order. What an ass service.
(edited 4 weeks ago)

WoRkHoRsE23
4 weeks ago#29
TyrantLowKey posted...
I ordered on the 1st. Still not shipped. In fact it says I have no orders even though I have been charged!!!

EDIT: so they did ef up my order. Now I have been charged AND no n3ds order. What an ass service.

What the heck is going on with Nintendo? Dispute the charge with your bank/credit card if you don’t get refunded.

TyrantLowKey
4 weeks ago#30
WoRkHoRsE23 posted...
What the heck is going on with Nintendo? Dispute the charge with your bank/credit card if you don’t get refunded.

Yeah I was going to but it’s just a delay. It should still come within two weeks (according to the people that I spoke to). So I’ll post then. The refurbishes are still up on the page.
  1. Boards
  2. Nintendo 3DS
  3. Nintendo online store taking orders!
  • Post New Message

GameFAQs Q&A