• Post New Message
You're browsing the GameFAQs Message Boards as a guest. Sign Up for free (or Log In if you already have an account) to be able to post messages, change how messages are displayed, and view media in posts.
  1. Boards
  2. Nintendo 3DS
  3. Kirby: Planet Robobot vs Metroid: Samus Returns

User Info: MSRL

MSRL
1 month ago#1
Which of these two games is better overall? - Results (55 votes)
Kirby: Planet Robobot
56.36% (31 votes)
Metroid: Samus Returns
43.64% (24 votes)
You must be registered and logged in to vote in this poll.
Which game would you recommend?
Faith, Hope, Love.

User Info: Cybuster_88

Cybuster_88
1 month ago#2
I only played Metroid so I really can't vote. But I kinda can see where the votes will go.
https://i.imgtc.com/5RRImV1.jpg
(message deleted)

User Info: HyperonicX

HyperonicX
1 month ago#4
Robobot by far, and I love the Metroid series.

Unfortunately, Samus Returns is by far my least favourite Metroid game of all time, not including Fed Force. (I even prefer the original Metroid and Metroid 2, which I like a lot, over SR.)

The game itself is quite unbalanced, especially near the end, and it feels like it doesn't really honour the source material, although I like how at the end it sets things up for Fusion.
Currently playing: Animal Crossing New Horizons (Switch), Rune Factory 4 S (Switch), Pokemon Sword & Shield (Switch)

User Info: MSRL

MSRL
1 month ago#5
Planet Robobot looks to be the better game so far
Faith, Hope, Love.

User Info: Capnvideogame

Capnvideogame
1 month ago#6
TC, you're comparing apples and oranges here. Metroid is Action-Adventure and Robobot is a pure platformer.

My blog- superplatformgamer.blogspot.com

User Info: Ralizah

Ralizah
1 month ago#7
Planet Robobot is the best Kirby game I've ever played.

Samus Returns is a serviceable 2D Metroid, but far inferior to classics like Fusion and Zero Mission.

User Info: ABXYLR

ABXYLR
1 month ago#8
Samus Return for the reason that it put the franchise's 2nd entry into the limelight
"What is a man? A miserable little pile of secrets! But enough talk, have at you!" - Dracula, Castlevania: Symphony of the Night 1997

User Info: StephenYap3

StephenYap3
1 month ago#9
Both are amazing, but Planet Robobot wins by the nose for me for being more fun overall, albeit too easy in some areas.
"You will be missed, Alpha Dream. You will be missed", my feedback for Mario & Sonic at the Olympic Games Tokyo 2020 survey
  1. Boards
  2. Nintendo 3DS
  3. Kirby: Planet Robobot vs Metroid: Samus Returns
  • Post New Message

GameFAQs Q&A