• Post New Message
You're browsing the GameFAQs Message Boards as a guest. Sign Up for free (or Log In if you already have an account) to be able to post messages, change how messages are displayed, and view media in posts.
  1. Boards
  2. Nintendo 3DS
  3. Was Smash 3DS a mistake?

User Info: maniaxe613

maniaxe613
1 month ago#31
Smash 3DS is still my favourite out of all of the Super Smash Bros. games. I am dead serious.
SAVE OUR CANADIAN SHOWS! http://www.thepetitionsite.com/389/652/180/
I will not remove my petition from my sig until there is justice!
(message deleted)

User Info: WarGreymon77

WarGreymon77
1 month ago#33
I just really don't like using the 3DS circle pad for any game.
Creator of the official Digimon: Digital Monsters community board!
https://www.gamefaqs.com/boards/1430-digimon-digital-monsters

User Info: maniaxe613

maniaxe613
1 month ago#34
Yes, for real. Or for cereal in that matter. Here's why:

• Sonic, Mega Man, Pac Man, Cloud, Bayonetta AND Ryu! This was the first Smash game to have all of those characters together. As well, everyone I mentioned but Sonic made their first appearance in Super Smash Bros. for 3DS/Wii U.
  • The only version that has the Pac Maze stage
  • It's in 3D! The graphics pop out of your 3DS screen!
  • Smash Run!
  • Custom move sets for your characters! That feature was removed in Ultimate. It was a staple for me in the Wii U/3DS versions.
  • The most important reason: The classic mode felt like a true arcade mode! A different set of characters every time. Be able to fight against anyone in this mode. Choose your opponent. Collect bonuses like trophies along the way. As for Smash Ultimate, the classic mode is a pre-determined list of opponents for EVERY CHARACTER. So instead of being able to play as your favourite character and get a different set of opponents each time, it's the same opponents every time. This gets repetitive quick for each character! But in Super Smash Bros. for 3DS, you get a different set of opponents every time. That increases the game's replayability by a lot.
SAVE OUR CANADIAN SHOWS! http://www.thepetitionsite.com/389/652/180/
I will not remove my petition from my sig until there is justice!
(edited 1 month ago)

User Info: Cybuster_88

Cybuster_88
1 month ago#35
Am I missing something? Honestly it didn't seem like it had much to do. I think even Melee had more content.
https://i.imgtc.com/5RRImV1.jpg

User Info: SaturnX03

SaturnX03
4 weeks ago#36
maniaxe613 posted...
Yes, for real. Or for cereal in that matter. Here's why:

* Sonic, Mega Man, Pac Man, Cloud, Bayonetta AND Ryu! This was the first Smash game to have all of those characters together. As well, everyone I mentioned but Sonic made their first appearance in Super Smash Bros. for 3DS/Wii U.
* The only version that has the Pac Maze stage
* It's in 3D! The graphics pop out of your 3DS screen!
* Smash Run!
* Custom move sets for your characters! That feature was removed in Ultimate. It was a staple for me in the Wii U/3DS versions.
* The most important reason: The classic mode felt like a true arcade mode! A different set of characters every time. Be able to fight against anyone in this mode. Choose your opponent. Collect bonuses like trophies along the way. As for Smash Ultimate, the classic mode is a pre-determined list of opponents for EVERY CHARACTER. So instead of being able to play as your favourite character and get a different set of opponents each time, it's the same opponents every time. This gets repetitive quick for each character! But in Super Smash Bros. for 3DS, you get a different set of opponents every time. That increases the game's replayability by a lot.

Good to see somehow show us how many things it did right!
"The mistakes are all waiting to be made. " - chessmaster Savielly Grigorievitch Tartakower

User Info: Need2KnowLion

Need2KnowLion
3 weeks ago#37
maniaxe613 posted...
Smash 3DS is still my favourite out of all of the Super Smash Bros. games. I am dead serious.
For cereal?
  1. Boards
  2. Nintendo 3DS
  3. Was Smash 3DS a mistake?
  • Post New Message

GameFAQs Q&A