• Post New Message
You're browsing the GameFAQs Message Boards as a guest. Sign Up for free (or Log In if you already have an account) to be able to post messages, change how messages are displayed, and view media in posts.
  1. Boards
  2. Nintendo 3DS
  3. Of all the Zelda games playable on 3DS, which one(s) are your favorite(s)?

User Info: Nodrog77

Nodrog77
4 days ago#1
Of the big 4..Spirit Tracks...Tri-force Heroes....A Link Between Worlds & Phantom Hourglass-Phantom Hourglass is my favorite..of the VC Zeldas-The Legend of Zelda is my favorite..
Now Playing-
Kirby Extra Epic Yarn, Gears 5, Super Mario Galaxy 2, The Legend of Zelda Phantom Hourglass, Okami HD, Soul Calibur VI, TLoZelda Breath of the Wild

User Info: Shadeon_Koopa

Shadeon_Koopa
3 days ago#2
Not forgetting Ocarina of Time & Majora's Mask 3D?

So far, I've only cleared A Link Between Worlds, so my vote for that. But I'm currently (only when I'm commuting to and from work) making progress in A Link to the Past (SNES VC) at the moment.
"We learn from failure, not from success!"
--Copernica, SteamWorld Quest

User Info: Nodrog77

Nodrog77
3 days ago#3
Shadeon_Koopa posted...
Not forgetting Ocarina of Time & Majora's Mask 3D?

So far, I've only cleared A Link Between Worlds, so my vote for that. But I'm currently (only when I'm commuting to and from work) making progress in A Link to the Past (SNES VC) at the moment.

Oh yeah! Duh.
Now Playing-
Kirby Extra Epic Yarn, Gears 5, Super Mario Galaxy 2, The Legend of Zelda Phantom Hourglass, Okami HD, Soul Calibur VI, TLoZelda Breath of the Wild

User Info: StephenYap3

StephenYap3
3 days ago#4
Link's Awakening
Ocarina of Time 3D
A Link to the Past
Zelda II: The Adventure of Link
The Legend of Zelda
"This game revived my faith for 2D platformers after a super bad time I had with Yoshi's Crafted World." -My feedback on Umihara Kawase Fresh! survey

User Info: Lil_Bit83

Lil_Bit83
3 days ago#5
Majora's Mask 3D. Idk how faithful it is to the original, but I fell in love with it almost immediately.
2DS FC tempest 1478 9807 1205

User Info: Azardea

Azardea
3 days ago#6
Minish Cap.
https://www.youtube.com/playlist?list=PL68FD0D7F63715384

User Info: ThatSageGuy

ThatSageGuy
3 days ago#7
Oracle of Ages.
Wow I cant believe that people dont even care about what I think and ignorin me, this is just really sad.-The_Orignal
Uh welcome to the real world?-psprulz2007

User Info: Steffenfield

Steffenfield
3 days ago#8
Link's Awakening
Ocarina of Time
Oracle of Seasons
Oracle of Ages
A Link to the Past

The two I didn't care much for.
A Link Between Worlds
Majora's Mask
  1. Boards
  2. Nintendo 3DS
  3. Of all the Zelda games playable on 3DS, which one(s) are your favorite(s)?
  • Post New Message