• Post New Message
You're browsing the GameFAQs Message Boards as a guest. Sign Up for free (or Log In if you already have an account) to be able to post messages, change how messages are displayed, and view media in posts.
  1. Boards
  2. Nintendo 3DS
  3. What are you currently playing on 3DS?

User Info: FunkyAl37

FunkyAl37
1 month ago#1
Out of curiosity what are you playing on your 3DS at this moment? DS, DSiWare, Virtual Console and GBA games count too.
I’m currently playing Castlevania: Order of Ecclesia.
PSN: FunkyAl201
3DS: 3583 - 1966 - 4597 Wii U: 606777

User Info: Shadeon_Koopa

Shadeon_Koopa
1 month ago#2
Just Puzzle & Dragons Z (and Super Mario Bros. edition), only when I'm commuting to and from work.
"We learn from failure, not from success!"
--Copernica, SteamWorld Quest

User Info: GeekyDad

GeekyDad
1 month ago#3
FunkyAl37 posted...
...I’m currently playing Castlevania: Order of Ecclesia.

Never a bad choice. And one I go back to often. ;)

Myself, currently playing and loving Yo-kai Watch 3.

FunkyAl37
1 month ago#4
GeekyDad posted...
FunkyAl37 posted...
...I’m currently playing Castlevania: Order of Ecclesia.

Never a bad choice. And one I go back to often. ;)

Myself, currently playing and loving Yo-kai Watch 3.

Order of Ecclesia is easily one of my top 5 Castlevania games! I go back to all three DS Castlevania games often especially in October.

I’d love to get Yo-kai Watch 3, but first I need to play 2 and I still need to obtain all Yo-kai in the first game; Gleam and Pandanoko are going to be the hardest to befriend.

FunkyAl37
1 month ago#5
Shadeon_Koopa posted...
Just Puzzle & Dragons Z (and Super Mario Bros. edition), only when I'm commuting to and from work.

I have that, I remember pre-purchasing it. I still need to get back to it to finish it; I have so many games on my 3DS backlog alone. 😅

User Info: GeekyDad

GeekyDad
1 month ago#6
FunkyAl37 posted...
...I’d love to get Yo-kai Watch 3, but first I need to play 2 and I still need to obtain all Yo-kai in the first game; Gleam and Pandanoko are going to be the hardest to befriend.

Before 3, I had only tried the first one for a while, and though I also found the charm and overall presentation of the game to be awesome, the battles just didn't interest me. I think they finally made the right tweaks in this third one to really make the game compelling in every way, for me at least.
(edited 1 month ago)

User Info: beerhammer1

beerhammer1
1 month ago#7
Finished Dragon quest 8 and jumped into Shin Megami Tensei 4. At some point I’m getting a switch but way hit the epic games on the 3DS first!

User Info: Nekr0me

Nekr0me
1 month ago#8
Have played animal crossing for a few weeks and just bough minecraft for it amd playing some mario kart 7 online for nostalgisk reasons, kinda tired of the games on switch so i have been using my 3ds daily again...its been 2 years since i last used it....yikes

User Info: dominator666

dominator666
1 month ago#9
been playing:

boxboxboy (digital)
kirby team clash (digital)
nintendo badge arcade (digital)
super mario bros. (digital)
steamworld dig (digital)
gunman clive 1-2 (digital)
fire emblem echoes (physical)
https://youtu.be/rHJo_klmPcA polyphonic - light and day

FunkyAl37
1 month ago#10
GeekyDad posted...
FunkyAl37 posted...
...I’d love to get Yo-kai Watch 3, but first I need to play 2 and I still need to obtain all Yo-kai in the first game; Gleam and Pandanoko are going to be the hardest to befriend.

Before 3, I had only tried the first one for a while, and though I also found the charm and overall presentation of the game to be awesome, the battles just didn't interest me. I think they finally made the right tweaks in this third one to really make the game compelling in every way, for me at least.

Me personally I very much loved the first one including the battles, but the sequels looked like they definitely made it better. I’m very much eager to try them!
  1. Boards
  2. Nintendo 3DS
  3. What are you currently playing on 3DS?
  • Post New Message

GameFAQs Answers